Nakamichi Cassette Deck Alignments

Old February 12th 04, 07:50 PM
Mark C. Barrett

Default Nakamichi Cassette Deck Alignments

Nakamichi Cassette Deck Alignments $75

See my Nak Deck webpage http://home.earthlink.net/~mbarrett

If you're not satisifed with my work, I'll refund your money (or redo it at
your choice) and you'll only be out for the shipping.
I utilize Nakamichi and Teac Calibration tapes in my alignments. I'm
familier with the LX, ZX (670ZX/680/680ZX/682ZX/ZX-7&9), BX, and CR series.

I can also do minor transport and troubleshooting jobs.
Contact me or see the above webpage for further info.

Mark Barrett