Identifying MB Quart models

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 30th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.audio.car
DManzaluni

Default Identifying MB Quart models

Various people are advertising MB Quart speakers on line saying that
what they have are the german ones, not the chinese ones

Does anyone know how to identify these? I tried buying some new ones
but the distributor wont respond to questions. I am now wondering
which german model was the five and a quarter inch low profile
component speaker? (The current Maestro line may have one but they
seem exceptionally expensive compared to what seems available on line
and describing itself as German Production)

MB Quart DKE116 p-nut Car Audio 6 November 19th 08 08:55 AM
MB Quart Speakers? James Car Audio 1 April 21st 06 04:52 AM
Need MB Quart Help or Suggestions.. Pringle1232 Car Audio 14 April 5th 05 06:19 AM
MB Quart 3 way crossover Gary Wolanski Car Audio 0 June 9th 04 12:23 AM
WTB: MB Quart Grills BP Car Audio 1 April 13th 04 02:26 AM