Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Onyi C. Ejiasa

Default Stiffening Capacitors Any Use?

I have heard arguments for using CAPS and arguments on how they are useless
devices successfully sold purely on "hype".

What is the general consensus of this forum concerning stiffening caps? Are
they worth the money? Is it true that they unnecessarily drain your battery?
Is there a good website to get information on how these devices work and why
they are/are not useful?

Also, if there is a benefit to these devices, what constitutes a "cheap" cap
versus a "quality" cap? I understand alot of answers to these questions will
be opinionated, but I welcome them anyhow...

Onyi C. Ejiasa
BlaQmail.com - Empower your e-mail.
Vote for my install @ sounddomain.com!
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/blaqaltima

Capacitors Bryan Car Audio 0 December 2nd 03 03:23 AM
FA: Sprague NOS "Black Beauty" Capacitors and More! Rick Ferranti General 0 December 1st 03 05:51 PM
fs: 1 Farad Capacitors Eric Renaud Car Audio 0 October 26th 03 10:13 PM
FS: (3) 1Farad capacitors Eric Renaud Car Audio 0 October 6th 03 01:18 AM
CAPACITORS good inexexpensive? Soundfreak03 Car Audio 7 July 23rd 03 09:50 PM