Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] jimguytrucker@yahoo.com is offline

Default Rear Speaker removal for 2004 Accord

I see lots of various messages on this topic, but no definitive
answers. I have a 2004 Accord EX Sedan and I have Alpine 6x9's that I
pulled out of my old car. I could not easily pry up the rear speaker
covers in the 04 Accord to access the screws, so I looked underneath
(from inside the trunk) and see what appears to be white plastic tabs
coming down from the top. Are these what are holding the grill cover
in place? Do I need a special tool to release them or otherwise remove
the grill?

Thanks in advance for any help!