Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default JVC

if you wanna see (a full line) of jvc car speakers, go to audio
warehouse express.
thats where i buy mine.
jvc 6x9s 500watt speakers. under $99.

Posted to rec.audio.car
NDGeist NDGeist is offline

500watt 6x9's eh.. I bet they would go great with a legacy 3,000watt
amp.

--
NDGeist
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

well i imagine thats max, both speakers. n
JVC is ''very'' respectable'' they dont need no tricks.
i'd trust jvc before all other makers but 1 or 2.
i bought jvc tv. i'm very happy with it. as my jvc camcorder from yrs
past.
its shows what you know putting jvc in the same group as legacy.lol
you just let me know you know about as much about car stereo as you
could write on a stamp.lol
like alot of people here.

Posted to rec.audio.car
NDGeist NDGeist is offline

Sorry my satire was so misleading for you. I'm sure JVC works fine for
your tastes, considering the source i'm guessing they are the best
you've heard.

You should really look into Jensen and Audiovox, i hear they are the
roxxxor.
Sorry, I can't refrain from sarcasm.

--
NDGeist
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

you know jensen is audiovox right???
you must compare things in the same cost as the other. i'm not saying
jvc beats infinity/jl/polk/jbl in all areas....these brands are like
38-% higher in cost usually.
but only a moron would think that.

Posted to rec.audio.car
NDGeist NDGeist is offline

So JVC doesnt beat "infinity/jl/polk/jbl" but they are better than "all
other makers but 1 or 2."

I'm just messing with you, you have a history of being obtuse and i see
why.

Sorry, I'll stop.

--
NDGeist
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i didnt say they dont beat them. just i wouldnt expect them to.at alot
cheaper price.
its all what you compare. jvcs best speakers against thier average
speakers. yeah jvc would win.
look i just became a fan of jvcs in the last 7-8 months.after looking at
thier speakers.n buying them n hearing them.
thier speakers are almost always handle more power. n a wider music
range with better bass.
for cheaper!

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

ok kids, i've been thinking. since i found sum jvc subs so cheep. i'll
be buying 2-4 of them n entrying your lil contests in houston/dallas in
6 months or this spring.
i'll be the guy in the intrepid with all the jvc subs ''winning''
everything!
haHahAHahaHa......

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

''river oaks'' hmm think i've seen that be4. we get the houston paper in
paper stands here in shreveport.
i haveto think about it. i dont look forward to making all you kids cry
at losing...
i'll haveto find a better battery too. which might be impossible.i wanna
just use 1 battery.n i got a good battery now from autozone almost new.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

any1 know about jbl amps?
i saw this 1, 108x4 i think. or 278x2, 4ohm.
i might need to go jbl on my jvc subs.

Posted to rec.audio.car
danssoslow danssoslow is offline

They won't let you win Bob. They will conspire against you because they
believe JVC couldn't possibly be better than everything else. Sherwood
amps!?! The judges will be too young to remember that company and
quckly believe that it is Roadmaster/Kraco crap and you will never be
scored justly.

So don't bother...

--
danssoslow
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

yeah i think i'll whip out my Sherwoods....... already. the place i'm
buying my jvc subs dont have jbl amps....trying to keep my shipping
charges down.
so the jbl amp might be out.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i've already been comparing rf to jvc..lol
rf comes up way short the specs i see.
i mean in the speakers/subs.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i come here give you good advice. n you
question me. lol well you lose...
my jvc monster i'm creating will destroy you.
HAHahahAHAhaHAhA.......
JVC will rule car audio again!
its time has come.