Wayne Brown

Default Alpine tuner/cassette Tape Deck

I drive a beat up old Ford Festiva and the radio is packing up. I have
aquired an old Alpine Care Stereo Cassette deck and I thought I would try
and use it. The wires were all cut off the back and I don't know which wire
goes where. I tried the Alpine Web site but it isn't very user friendly.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could go to get these wires indentifed?
Is there a Web Site that has this type of information?

The date this radio was first installed was June 1990 so it is pretty old.