NotReallyMe

Default FS: RNP mint $400 + other good stuff FS

Hi,

Several years ago I used to be a regular here and on RMMS (under the
name stevengale) but unfortunately, I have since got a life grin.

I have a few items that I am planning on selling on Ebay but I thought
I'd toss 'em by rec.audio.pro first to see if any of you were
interested.

1) RNP $400 mint. + insured shipping $10.00

I bought it new a few months ago from Humbucker but haven't used it
except a vocal test with a TLM-103 Mackie VLZpro HD24. Just
wasn't the sound I was looking for.

2) Korg O1Wfd Workstation. $400 Excellent condition. includes
hardshell case. and some other goodies. Never gigged. + $50 Shipping
(heavy sucker). This is a great keyboard. Superb sound quality. Ask
about a Ultimate Keyboard Stand I've got too for $50

3) Crown Headset Mic $75 excellent condition. + $10 insured shipping
Retails for $300, I bought it for $150 but it isn't compatible with my
Shure diversity wireless system. This is the pro level Crown model
CM311 A/E, the one without the connector on the end of the wire (3
wire pigtail). Comes with hard case.

4) Digitech Votec Vocal Effects Processor $40 - good condition. I'll
pay the shipping on this dog.

It's a real piece of crap sound-wise, but then again I didn't like my
$950 voiceprismplus either so who knows, you might like it.

5) Last but not least, if you're into photography, I've got a set of
OLYMPUS TCON lenses, mint (virtually unused) FS $150 for the set of
wide angle and 1.7 tele.

Check, Money order or Paypal is fine for any of these.

It's best to contact me at: steve2202 @ comcast.net
(remove the spaces to make it work)

I'm switching my email over to comcast high speed so I don't know how
long thevision.net address will be available.

I'll monitor the newsgroup for a week so you can ask questions on this
thread too if you'd like. I've got good newsgroup and ebay refs if you
request them.

Thanks,

Steve Hurley (who actually used to be somebody).

NotReallyMe

Default FS: RNP + other good stuff FS

The RNP, the O1w and the Digitech have been sold.

Crown headset mic anyone?

Thanks,

- Steve -