Posted to rec.audio.car
Steve Steve is offline

Default Stealth Sub?

Thinking of getting a JL Audio Stealth Sub for my '05 PT Cruiser. Will
be amping it with a JL Audio 250 watt mono amp.

Question is has anyone here had any experience with the Stealth boxes JL
makes? Opinions?

Thank you for any and all replies.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

I've heard generally very good things about them. I had one in my '97
Explorer and it sounded fantastic.

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

"Tony F" wrote in message
I've heard generally very good things about them. I had one in my '97
Explorer and it sounded fantastic.

Tony

Tony's right. I have ALWAYS heard very good things about JL's Stealthboxes.
I'm sure you will be pleased.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Steve Steve is offline

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...

"Tony F" wrote in message
I've heard generally very good things about them. I had one in my
'97
Explorer and it sounded fantastic.

Tony

Tony's right. I have ALWAYS heard very good things about JL's
Stealthboxes.
I'm sure you will be pleased.

MOSFET

Thank you for the replies. Now to get enough time off of work to get my
car into the shop. =)