Posted to rec.audio.car
Accord 2006 Accord 2006 is offline

Default Jappanese Accord 2006 Audio Redefinition Required

Hi all,

I just bought the jappanese version of Accord 2006, Live in UAE so u
hardly find american accords here!!

The head is 7UM1 an LCD display with Black background and light
fore-ground. It displays info for the Radio, and 6CD Changer and also
for the ventilation and Airconditioning System. It looks pretty complex
if anyone has seen it b4!!!! I CAN'T CHANGE IT I LOVE IT!!!

Ok now the main question, i want to upgrade the sound quality of my
car, what things could i change to get the sound system upgraded
without changing the head as i don't want to change it (Love IT) and
can't change it!!!!

Do i need to replace the speakers and only add an Amp?
Do i need to replace the speakers and then add an Amp?
Don't want to cut the wires or their insulation off!!! Minimum changes
to the factory changes!!!

I have four full range speakers and two tweeters as factory default!!!

Thnx guys in Advance