jschen

Default Stock Radio

Just out of curiousity, if I install a sub system with a stock radio I
need to use a line converter. With this line converter I would only
get a few volts for output for my RCAs. But with an aftermarket radio
I could get like 3-5 volts. For those who say stick with a stock radio
how would you set it so it sounds just as loud as an aftermarket radio.
Even with the gains set to high it still doesn't sound as loud as an
aftermarket radio.
--
jschen
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=167039

jschen

bump
--
jschen
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=167039

Adair Winter

"jschen" wrote in message
Just out of curiousity, if I install a sub system with a stock radio I
need to use a line converter. With this line converter I would only
get a few volts for output for my RCAs. But with an aftermarket radio
I could get like 3-5 volts. For those who say stick with a stock radio
how would you set it so it sounds just as loud as an aftermarket radio.
Even with the gains set to high it still doesn't sound as loud as an
aftermarket radio.
--
jschen

You'll prolly never actually hear the difference, so long as your sub amp
can drive your sub properly..

Adair