Luther Bell

Default Info Needed: AKG D110 Bass Drum Dynamic Microphone

I recently purchased a AKG D110 Bass Drum mic off eBay. It did not
include any type of literature or documentation. I went to the AKG
website and according to it, the mic didn't exist. So, does anyone
have or know where I can find any type of literature or documentation
on this mic??
-Luther
Rob Beech

Unless you want any specific data on it (sensitivity/impedance) then just
plug it in and play with the channel eq and other settings til u get a nice
sound (remember not to have any filters on the channel)

Rob

"Luther Bell" wrote in message
m...
I recently purchased a AKG D110 Bass Drum mic off eBay. It did not
include any type of literature or documentation. I went to the AKG
website and according to it, the mic didn't exist. So, does anyone
have or know where I can find any type of literature or documentation
on this mic??
-Luther

Peter Larsen

Luther Bell wrote:

I recently purchased a AKG D110 Bass Drum mic off eBay. It
did not include any type of literature or documentation.
I went to the AKG website and according to it, the mic didn't
exist.

Ah, that is because it is yet another website that in its design assume
that people will stop using a contraption on the very day manufacturing
ceases and instantly purchase something newer.

So, does anyone have or know where I can find any type of
literature or documentation on this mic??

Use "AKG D110 Bass Drum mic" (with or without quotes) as search term on
msnsearch and google.

-Luther

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Peter Larsen

Luther Bell wrote:

I recently purchased a AKG D110 Bass Drum mic off eBay. It
did not include any type of literature or documentation.
I went to the AKG website and according to it, the mic didn't
exist.

Ah, that is because it is yet another website that in its design assume
that people will stop using a contraption on the very day manufacturing
ceases and instantly purchase something newer.

No it isn't.

I was indeed wrong. Product info on the D110 is at:

http://www.akg.com/products/powersla...uage,EN .html

and was easily found via the search box on the site entrance.

geoff

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

F.S. tons of gear for sale, keys, modules, pro audio, etc Cheapgear1 Pro Audio 5 February 18th 12 11:29 PM
Microphone info Steve P General 1 February 23rd 04 11:04 AM
Minimal Drum Miking Ryan Pro Audio 49 December 14th 03 12:25 PM
Microphone upgrade for drum room / overheads? Freddie Jobson Pro Audio 9 December 10th 03 10:16 AM
FA:Vintage Sennheiser 441U Microphone...Awesone Drum Mic Ken Pro Audio 0 November 30th 03 04:20 PM