Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Donno whats wrong with my amp someone help plzzz

K I just got a new system. When i was tryin to hook up my amp (us amp
si 2200) I accidentally hooked up my power wire into the ground spot
and my ground into the power spot. It sparked... I quikly unhooked it.
It blew the fuse so i changed it and tried again this time i made sure
it was right when i went to put the power wire in it sparked again and
this time i did it right. It also blew the fuse again. When i did this
it also made the spot where u screw the power wire in go alittle black.
So im not sure what goin on is my amp screwed or what any help on this
would be greatly apprecitated
thanks!!!