GRussinko GRussinko is offline
Junior Member

Default 96 Ford Taurus Aux Input?

Hi all,

I recently purchased a '96 Taurus GL from a relative, and was planning on using the PIE FRDR-AUX Aux input adapter to create an input for an MP3 player in the car. However, actually paying attention for once, I've noticed that while the proper connections are present on the tuner/amp in the trunk to hook up the unit, there aren't any controls on the dash that appear to allow me to use the aux input.

Does anyone know if there's a way to make this adapter work given my situation, or should I shell out for the integration kit to put in an aftermarket head unit? I was hoping for a relatively simple solution, but it's looking like that might not be possible at this rate.

Thanks for your help,
-Gary Russinko