Jon Yaeger

Default Kenyon Transformers

Does anyone have any catalog or model information for Kenyon Transformers
out of N.Y.C?

TIA

Jon

Jon Yaeger

That's really nice of you to reply.

I've got two S-17586 chokes & two T-152 OPTs.

TIA,

Jon

Lou deGonzague

The S-17586 number might be a special made unit as I don't see any similar
type numbers. The T-152 is listed as a filter reactor of 10 henries, 200 ma
max, 100 ohms dc resistance and 1000v insulation.