Default 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Radio replacement

I have a dead radio in my 97 JGC. I've checked all of the fuses (ohm
tested). The clock displays but power switch does not turn radio on.
I'm out of ideas short of removing radio and looking around.

Looking for a good suggestion for a replacement radio. I've found some
hits on google - I was looking for feedback on the replacement radio
that you might have selected.