Barry & Nikki

Default NEED: Pioneer CDX-PD6

I need one that is good for parts, mainly the front control panel circuit
board. If you have one that decided to quit serving you respectively I would
appreciate your email so that I can get mine that I purchased from some
schmuck on Ebay working as it should (since he failed to mention the
internal circuit board behind the front control panel was CRUSHED!!! and the
item had been previously opened).