Concerned Citizens

Default REALJAZZCAT eBay Tube Selling Scam

To learn about REALJAZZCAT's eBay Tube Selling Scam and how he
maintains his eBay feedback, please see our post on the Audio Asylum
(click on link below).

http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/sh...sages/115.html

Concerned Citizens
Gregg

Behold, Concerned Citizens signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

To learn about REALJAZZCAT's eBay Tube Selling Scam and how he maintains
his eBay feedback, please see our post on the Audio Asylum (click on
link below).

http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/sh...sages/115.html

Concerned Citizens

And Ebay lets this guy continue.....why?

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"

ansermetniac

On 19 Nov 2004 12:33:10 -0800,
(Concerned Citizens) wrote:

Whovever you are I tip my hat to you. Great work. Take a bow

Abbedd

Go To Abbedd's Place For the MP3S of the Week

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/abbedd

Boycott Inglotted CDS
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/noinglottecds.htm

"Knowing what without knowing why is not knowing what"
"If Music is important,then anti-Musicality is even more important"
"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."
FDR