insomniacmasochist insomniacmasochist is offline
Junior Member

Default cdx-c5000x wiring diagram

Anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram for this cd player? there are 3 wires that i dont know where to wire them into.
mayhemkrew

what are the colors?

"insomniacmasochist" wrote
in message m...

--
insomniacmasochist

insomniacmasochist insomniacmasochist is offline
Junior Member

BLue/white

Blue

skyblue

mayhemkrew

blue/white - amplifier turn on
Blue - power antenna turn on
Sky-Blue - attenuation (mute)

So you might not need them if you don't have an amp, power antenna, or hands
free cell phone kit.

"insomniacmasochist" wrote
in message m...

BLue/white

Blue

skyblue

mayhemkrew Wrote:
what are the colors?

"insomniacmasochist"
wrote
in message m...-

Anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram for this cd player?
there
are 3 wires that i dont know where to wire them into.

--
insomniacmasochist-

--
insomniacmasochist

insomniacmasochist insomniacmasochist is offline
Junior Member

Ok thanks. I have an amp, with all the wires in my car, since i used to have a system before, till my car got broken into and they took it all. I wasnt sure bout the wich blue wire went to the amp....thnks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemkrew
blue/white - amplifier turn on
Blue - power antenna turn on
Sky-Blue - attenuation (mute)

So you might not need them if you don't have an amp, power antenna, or hands
free cell phone kit.

"insomniacmasochist" wrote
in message m...

BLue/white