Posted to rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi

Default Arnii, please reset your counter

Ten thousand humiliations, Arnii. That's how many arguments, "debates", and
other showdowns you've lost on Usenet. You've been proven a liar, a pervert,
a dirty liar, a stalker, a libeler, a compulsive liar, a deluded religious
freak, a snotmeister, an incorrigible liar, a lunatic, a whackjob, a filthy
liar, a wife-beater, a child-molester, and a pathological liar. Plus you've
been proven a sexist pigborg, a brain-dead religious zealot, a duplicitous
double-dealer, an unrepentant liar, a paranoid maniac, a dyed-in-the-wool
liar, an envy-riddled narcissist, and a lifelong liar.

I got the figure of 10,000 (actually an estimate) by reviewinging samples of
your Usenet "debates" since you started pooping here in '97. My next
research project will be an accounting of how many Normals have concluded
that you are insane, as in crazy, non compos mentis, demented, not playing
with a full deck, etc.

You can draw some measure of relief that I won't be totting up your
IKYABWAIs any time soon. You passed your millionth-IKYABWAI mark some time
ago, and the stream has not diminished noticeably since then. No
documentation is needed to conclude that you are BY FAR the most prolific
IKYABWAIer in the history of Usenet.

If you like, I can also work up some figures on how often you've taken the
name of "god" in vain. It's always vain with you, isn't it. That's mainly
because you're a hypocritical sack of ****, and also because you're krazy as
a Krooborg. (Tautology? You betcha!)

BTW, we're still waiting for you to reconcile the seemingly irreconcilable
gulf between your professed love of "science" and your admitted addiction to
superstition and fairy tales. Any progress on that front?

--

"Who is Arnii Krooger?" -- Arnii Krooger (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 12 Dec, 16:34, George M. Middius wrote:

Ten thousand humiliations, Arnii. That's how many arguments, "debates", and
other showdowns you've lost on Usenet.

Old news, that was like, 5 years ago.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 12 Dec, 16:34, George M. Middius wrote:

BTW, we're still waiting for you to reconcile the seemingly irreconcilable
gulf between your professed love of "science" and your admitted addiction to
superstition and fairy tales. Any progress on that front?

Arny is in the process of tacking some flypaper on the wall, then
throwing
a handful of floobydust at it and reading what it says; we await the
results.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Ten thousand humiliations, Arnii. That's how many arguments, "debates", and
other showdowns you've lost on Usenet. You've been proven a liar, a pervert,
a dirty liar, a stalker, a libeler, a compulsive liar, a deluded religious
freak, a snotmeister, an incorrigible liar, a lunatic, a whackjob, a filthy
liar, a wife-beater, a child-molester, and a pathological liar.

Yet despite all of that, you Mr Middiot have been proven to be a completely
brain-dead ****wit incapable ever of posting on-topic.

Graham

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Clyde Slick wrote:

Arny is in the process of tacking some flypaper on the wall, then
throwing
a handful of floobydust at it and reading what it says; we await the
results.

Did you know that the National Semiconductor Audio Handbook (now back in print
AIUI) contains a section called 'Floobydust' ?
http://www.hificollective.co.uk/books/bk6001c.html

Section 5

A bit out of date sadly. Mine dates from about 1976 or so.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
TT TT is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Ten thousand humiliations, Arnii. That's how many arguments, "debates",
and
other showdowns you've lost on Usenet. You've been proven a liar, a
pervert,
a dirty liar, a stalker, a libeler, a compulsive liar, a deluded
religious
freak, a snotmeister, an incorrigible liar, a lunatic, a whackjob, a
filthy
liar, a wife-beater, a child-molester, and a pathological liar.

Yet despite all of that, you Mr Middiot have been proven to be a
completely
brain-dead ****wit incapable ever of posting on-topic.

Graham

Arny dreams of reaching those lofty heights ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Clyde Slick wrote:

Arny is in the process of tacking some flypaper on the
wall, then throwing
a handful of floobydust at it and reading what it says;
we await the results.

Graham, replying to Art is a waste of time - wehn it comes to technology,
he's barely literate. He's well known for getting all heated up while
posting, and making the identical same post 2, 3 or more times in a row.
Dementia? Who knows?

Did you know that the National Semiconductor Audio
Handbook (now back in print AIUI) contains a section
called 'Floobydust' ?
http://www.hificollective.co.uk/books/bk6001c.html

It may contain some of Bob Pease's articles on audiophilia.

Here's an example:

http://electronicdesign.com/Articles...ArticleID=6096

Pease pretty well deconstructs capacitor magic.