Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default possible to use car radio with car speakers in house?

Scott Dorsey wrote:
wrote:
Mike Rivers wrote: "
Hey! The guy isn't mastering for you, he's wanting to make copies for
his own use that sound better in the car than what he's getting now. "

I was quoting Trveor's recent reply
concerning ear buds - not much better
than the OP's car door scenario.

Ooohh how far audio fidelity has fallen
in 20+ years.... !

You think so?

Thirty years ago, my boss wouldn't ship any 45 that wouldn't track on a
Close 'N Play, and he kept a Close 'N Play on his desk for just that
purpose. Everything had to be cut with the Close 'N Play in mind.
--scott

I see nothing wrong with that. Ren and Stimpy used a Close and Play.

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

"Les Cargill" wrote in message news
I see nothing wrong with that. Ren and Stimpy used a Close and Play.

Compared to li'l "Chrissie Theckmaaaah", Stimpy is a genius. In fact,
compared to li'l "Chrissie Theckmaaaah", Stimpy's "first trouser cough" is a
genius.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

None wrote:
"Les Cargill" wrote in message news
I see nothing wrong with that. Ren and Stimpy used a Close and Play.

Compared to li'l "Chrissie Theckmaaaah", Stimpy is a genius. In fact,
compared to li'l "Chrissie Theckmaaaah", Stimpy's "first trouser cough" is a
genius.

My opera records! Covered in bubblegum!