Fella

Default Kroo**** caught lying, yet again!

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Fella" wrote in message

You call yourself a computer consultant word has
it. Yet you don't even have the basic functionality of
server-side-includes in that stinking website of yours where
copyrights are one saying 2001, the other 2003, etc, for example.

I properly manually update the copyright date list to correspond to the
actual years in which I have updated each page.

As usual, you are lying.

At page: http://www.pcabx.com/training/index.htm

you say:

"This page was created on 06/25/2000.

This page was last updated on 05/03/2002 .

(c) Copyright 2000 Arnold B. Krueger, All rights reserved"

You are incompetent you ****borg, incompetency describes every aspect of
your existence.

"I properly manually update the copyright date list to correspond to the
actual years in which I have updated each page." ...

Run along now, chop chop, do some manual notepad html work. You can
deny later. You kompuuvtah konsahltaant you.

Besides, copyrighting must be for the ongoing year, it is not
professional at all to say that "I copyright my content for the year I
created them." Kafka, for instance, wrote his stuff ages ago, but it is
copyrighted even for today, .... what am I doing, a senile old fart
lying nutjob like you wouldn't understand professionalism if it hit you
in the head.

Thanks for not noticing the automated means I use to upate the date

of last
update, Fella.

You are a lying, senile, old, hopeless fart ****borg. You will *never*
amount to anything else. The *proof* of your lying is in the above URL.

Some web page authoring egggsphert you are!

Yeah, I am not the expert, you seem to be.

http://www.pcabx.com/

Nuff said.

Fella wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]