Predestin8

Default Lanzar Vibe 230 power amp installation

I have inherited my son's Lanzar Vibe 230 power amp (400 watts) and Sony
XR-C6100 radio/cassette unit and a Sony CDX 636 CD changer. Unfortunately I
did not get the installation docs from him. The radio shouldn't be too hard to
install but the power amp is Greek to me. Can anyone furnish the installation
instructions for the power amp and how the radio and CD changer are configured
into it? I'll be putting the system into a Ford Ranger pickup if possible.
Please respond by e-mail to . Many thanks.