Noozer

Default In dash audio unit... What is it?

I have a Blaupunkt unit from an Audi that I previously owned. I am trying to
determine the pinouts on the connectors of this unit. Unfortunately this is
an in dash unit with very few identifying marks. I'm hoping someone will be
able to shine some light on this...

Back label shows "0439611" in small digits (which I believe is a serial
number) followed by "8638710332" (which I believe is the model number)

The top label has rubber stamped "831" on the warranty label . The warranty
label also has the number "8631120490" (which I believe is the part number
for the warranty label.)

The connectors found a
- female Antenna jack
- female 6 pin DIN connector
- male 20 pin rectangular connector

Any ideas???

Noozer

Nobody at all has any idea?

I've have a pair of photos (under 100k each)... Take a look please...
http://www.csd.ca/box1sm.jpg
http://www.csd.ca/box2sm.jpg

....any ideas as to what it is and what the connector pinout is?

Thanks!

"Noozer" wrote in message
I have a Blaupunkt unit from an Audi that I previously owned. I am trying

determine the pinouts on the connectors of this unit. Unfortunately this

is
an in dash unit with very few identifying marks. I'm hoping someone will

be
able to shine some light on this...

Back label shows "0439611" in small digits (which I believe is a serial
number) followed by "8638710332" (which I believe is the model number)

The top label has rubber stamped "831" on the warranty label . The

warranty
label also has the number "8631120490" (which I believe is the part number
for the warranty label.)

The connectors found a
- female Antenna jack
- female 6 pin DIN connector
- male 20 pin rectangular connector

Any ideas???

Greg Smith

You might try asking over at Audifans.com. I suggest subscribing to the
quattro list(and use digest mode-this can be a BUSY list!!!)but somebody
there should know what you want.
HTH,
Greg

"Noozer" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.autos.audi,rec.audio.car,rec.auto.makers.audi
Radio Doc Radio Doc is offline

replying to Noozer, Radio Doc wrote:
Hi Noozer,
I realize this is a very old thread, but do you still need info on this unit?
I can help if you do.

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/audi/in-d...-it-20046-.htm