Liquori

Default How to record with Stereo mics that have one output plug?

This is probably a dumb question, but I have never used stereo mics
before with my home computer (only with Minidisc).

I have miniature stereo mics from microphonemadness.com, and one of
their portable preamp units. The mics have one TRS plug into the
preamp, which then has one TRS cable going out (1/8").

If I plug this into one channel of my RNP, won't this turn it into
mono or something? How can I get the stereo signal into my Audiophile
24/96, which has 2 RCA inputs?

Thanks a lot!

M. Liquori