Posted to rec.audio.car,uk.rec.audio.car
Qwerty Qwerty is offline

Default Kenwood cd head unit

I have one... I dont know what colour wire does what. I have no model number
as sticker is scuffed and faded . Are all kenwood radios standard colour
for power and speakers? if so what are the functions of each colour or
where wud i find that info? emailed kenwood 2 weeks ago no response

thanks in advance

Posted to rec.audio.car,uk.rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"Qwerty" wrote in message
I have one... I dont know what colour wire does what. I have no model
number as sticker is scuffed and faded . Are all kenwood radios standard
colour for power and speakers? if so what are the functions of each colour
or where wud i find that info? emailed kenwood 2 weeks ago no response

thanks in advance

Most Kenwood units from the last 10 years o so use stanaard color color code

http://tinyurl.com/ykgbf9

Posted to rec.audio.car,uk.rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"e-nigma" wrote in message

"Qwerty" wrote in message
I have one... I dont know what colour wire does what. I have no model
number as sticker is scuffed and faded . Are all kenwood radios standard
colour for power and speakers? if so what are the functions of each
colour or where wud i find that info? emailed kenwood 2 weeks ago no
response

thanks in advance

Most Kenwood units from the last 10 years o so use standard color code

rec.audio.car FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (caution, this is HUGE) MOSFET Car Audio 0 June 18th 06 05:27 AM
am/fm/mp3/mp4/dvd/tv/memory stick head unit [email protected] Car Audio 0 November 27th 05 10:09 PM
Is this Overkill? Dan Erick Car Audio 44 May 28th 04 11:18 PM
connecting 6x9s to head unit help Lyndon Leggate Car Audio 2 March 29th 04 04:59 PM
Kenwood Head unit dosent light up Bike4Sale Car Audio 4 March 6th 04 02:18 AM