David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Default The trolling has gotten out of hand.

Wouldn't ya know, both of the mud-slingers would reply. Sheeesh.... :-(

hank alrich

David Morgan wrote:

Wouldn't ya know, both of the mud-slingers would reply. Sheeesh.... :-(

Delete is so much fun sometimes.

(Time for "Cocoa Beach Blues".)

--
ha
Les Cargill

hank alrich wrote:

David Morgan wrote:

Wouldn't ya know, both of the mud-slingers would reply. Sheeesh.... :-(

Delete is so much fun sometimes.

(Time for "Cocoa Beach Blues".)

Ain't no blues on Cocoa Beach. Just pinks.

--
ha

Les Cargill
Ben Bradley

(crossposts outside of RAP removed)

In a crosspost involving the following newsgroups:
sci.space.history,
news.admin.net-abuse.email,
soc.culture.french,
alt.snuh,
rec.audio.pro,
"David Morgan \(MAMS\)" wrote:

No kidding...

So what the devil is this off-topic post cross-posted to a pro audio newsgroup and
two other totally unrelated groups for ?

I count FOUR other totally unrelated newsgroups, but that's just
me, I defer to your greater recording experience.

Trolling ??

Absoultely. These are almost always posted through Google and use a
free web-based email address. I suspect there's a forum/newsgroup/bbs
list of trolls who are betting on who can get the most responses from
a single post (like the piano bench guy a few months ago). Or am I a
conspiracy theorist for thinking this?

Net-abuse should see the grossness of your own error here and understand
why you might be 'flamed' for your ignorance of posting etiquette.

It's worse than ignorance, it's blatant intentional breaking of
what little netiquette the poster knows. It's a game: "Let's see which
one of us can post someting that ****es off the most number of
people."

Don't take it any more personally than a "Make Money Fa$t!!!"
chainletter post.

If you feel you must do something, report it with full headers to
, , and
(pacbell.net, the ISP through which this one was sent).

DM

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Ben Bradley" wrote in message

It's worse than ignorance, it's blatant intentional breaking of
what little netiquette the poster knows. It's a game: "Let's see which
one of us can post someting that ****es off the most number of
people."

I almost removed r.a.p. from my reply, but I thought it was such a spurious
looking post that it would never really be seen by the OP, let alone the person
to whom he was lambasting.... lo and behold they both responded ! Odd but
giving thanks that it hasn't continued. Linux anyone?

DM