JohnChleapas

Default WTB: (or horse trade for a) Hickok 539b tube tester

If anyone has a Hickok 539b, or 539c for sale please let me know. I
bought a Hickok 539b but the filament transformer is MIA. I am looking
for a decent working Hickok 539b, or 539c tube tester. A 539b or 539C
tester needing a meter is OK as long as the unit is complete and not
another parts unit only. I can also barter some vintage tube amps if
need be. I have a nice working example of a Harmon Kardon Citation ll
amp. I paid $850 for the Citation ll. I drove to the NJ/PA area to
bring it home safely. It has the bare Sheldon Stokes power supply
board to go in it. It was serviced and had the power supply gone
through and it is in plug and play condition. I am really looking to
just buy a decent tester. I have a pair of Dynaco Mk111 that have the
Kennedy upgrade boards to go with them. I have too just too many tube
amps and misc related audio gear. Please allow a few days for me to
reply to emails as my computer is in the shop having a new mother
board added and upgraded. I should be able to get my pc back to reply
to any emails by this Thursday night. Thanks for reading this. Best
Regards, John Chleapas, Framingham, MA Please email me privately at