Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] bretludwig@ymail.com is offline

Default Build, baby, build!

Build, baby, build!

"The idea of Obama having a blank check to spend billions for two years on "infrastructure" has liberals fantasizing over all the SWPL projects they'd like to build, such as solar powered magnetic levitation trains. The problem, of course, is that liberals have spent the last 40 years making building anything in the the coastal regions of America an extremely slow process, so it's implausible for them to argue that their favorite projects could have non-negligible "stimulus" effect.

So, that's leading liberals to demand that we cut the red tape holding
back construction. It's time to deregulate. Bulldoze, baby, bulldoze!
You see, all those environmental regulations are supposed to stymie
bad people. But, we liberals are good people, so the laws shouldn't
apply to us."

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2009/01/b...-bulldoze.html