Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Default arithmetically challenged people

As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] news@jecarter.us is offline

On Wed, 11 May 2011 14:07:59 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

It's all about extending the "suspense".

There's also the possibility that the viewers might not have been able
to understand why she didn't roll again ;-)

John
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does
she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

Even Jackie Gleason got nervous on The $64,000 Question.
I'd probably would have done the same

Poly

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Kevin Krell Kevin Krell is offline

On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to
roll again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as
the 8 is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Sylvia Else Sylvia Else is offline

On 12/05/2011 4:03 PM, Kevin Krell wrote:
On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a
die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So...
does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to roll
again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as the 8
is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.

But she's bound to get at least 1 on each subsequent roll, so no matter
what happens she wins. Accordingly, as the OP indicated, there's no need
to bother.

Sylvia

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

"Sylvia Else" wrote in message
On 12/05/2011 4:03 PM, Kevin Krell wrote:
On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a
die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So...
does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to roll
again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as the 8
is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.

But she's bound to get at least 1 on each subsequent roll, so no matter
what happens she wins. Accordingly, as the OP indicated, there's no need
to bother.

Perhaps his dice have a zero on one side :-)

Trevor.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Skybuck Flying Skybuck Flying is offline

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does
she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

Maybe she believed the more points she would get the bigger the prize !
=D

There is a little tale about a woman being greedy ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
petrus bitbyter[_2_] petrus bitbyter[_2_] is offline

"William Sommerwerck" schreef in bericht
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does
she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

Depends on the rules you did not mention. She still does not have 10 points
even though she sure will have them when she rolls one or two times more.

Nevertheless I want to know why the person is a woman. I suppose there's
another answer that will make the difference.

petrus bitbyter

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
PeterD PeterD is offline

On 5/12/2011 2:07 AM, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 12/05/2011 4:03 PM, Kevin Krell wrote:
On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a
die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So...
does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to roll
again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as the 8
is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.

But she's bound to get at least 1 on each subsequent roll, so no matter
what happens she wins. Accordingly, as the OP indicated, there's no need
to bother.

Sylvia

You need to understand the rules of game TV to understand why they did
what they did. It was not an option to 'give it to her', she was
required to roll.

--
I'm never going to grow up.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
PeterD PeterD is offline

On 5/12/2011 10:52 AM, Sylvia Else wrote:
[...]

Yes, the federal government has rules in place for game shows, in effect
since the early 60s, following a number of scandals where contestants
were given 'special' treatment.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of
a die to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls.
So... does she or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She
actually rolls the die!

Of course she rolls the die. She has to, because she needs to get ten, and
she only has eight. So, by the rules of the game she has to keep rolling
until she gets the ten she needs, or runs out of rolls. Getting a good start
is not the same as winning.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Kevin Krell wrote:
On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of
a die to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls.
So... does she or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She
actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to
roll again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as
the 8 is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.

No, you are not mathematically challenged. You are absolutely correct. So,
there are at least two of us who can read.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Sylvia Else wrote:
On 12/05/2011 4:03 PM, Kevin Krell wrote:
On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls
of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So...
does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the
die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to
roll again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one),
as the 8 is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.

But she's bound to get at least 1 on each subsequent roll, so no
matter what happens she wins. Accordingly, as the OP indicated,
there's no need to bother.

Sylvia

Oh! - I get it now. She's rolling to obtain a number on the die between 1
and 6 inclusive. This wasn't made clear in the original statement. I didn't
know what she was rolling for. If its just a number on the face of the die,
then sure. She has already won the game, so there is no reason to
continue....

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Trevor wrote:
[...]

One possibility. Or she might have to match some number from 1 to 6 that
someone else pulled out of a hat, or there are many other scenearios that
might be in the game. If all she has to do is get the number that comes up
on the die, then she has already won after two rolls.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Bill Graham wrote:
Kevin Krell wrote:
On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of
a die to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls.
So... does she or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She
actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to
roll again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as
the 8 is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.

No, you are not mathematically challenged. You are absolutely correct.
So, there are at least two of us who can read.

I've not seen the show, as I'm on the East of the Atlantic. The fact is
that a win is not inevitable with the score given. The di(c)e *could*
fall off the table on one or more subsequent rolls, for no score, unless
it's a sealed die shaker. I'd agree it's almost vanishingly unlikely....

As pointed out by another poster, the show rules (which may be known
only to the contestants and the show crew) might state that rolling must
continue until the needed score is reached or exceeded.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Default another puzzler

Soundhaspriority wrote:
"Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three
doors: Behind one door is a car; behind the others, goats. You pick a
door, say No. 1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens
another door, say No. 3, which has a goat. He then says to you, "Do you
want to pick door No. 2?" Is it to your advantage to switch your choice?"

The above is a famous problem. I've left out the attribution to give you
a few minutes (or forever, if you want) to enjoy it.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Spoiler alert

Yes, by about 50%, and that fact has caused a *lot* of argument and
discussion in another group that I frequent.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_$64,000_Question
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

The "Let's Make a Deal" paradox has been argued about for decades.

The correct answer is that changing your selection is statistically likely
to result in getting the "good" prize 2/3 of the time.

The simplest explanation is that the contestant chooses a curtain with a bad
prize 2/'3 of the time, and the host always reveals one of the bad prizes
behind a different curtain. Ergo, 2/3 of the time the good prize is behind
the unchosen/unopened curtain, and you should switch.

QED.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

On 13/05/2011 3:14 AM, PeterD wrote:
[...]

Any details? I note (from promos and 'news' items, not from watching
them) that contestants in Biggest Slob and Master Burgerflipper seem to
come back after being eliminated.

Sylvia.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of
a die to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls.
So... does she or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She
actually rolls the die!

Of course she rolls the die. She has to, because she needs to get ten, and
she only has eight. So, by the rules of the game she has to keep rolling
until she gets the ten she needs, or runs out of rolls. Getting a good
start is not the same as winning.

I think you miss the point, in this case it's "Not possibly being able to
lose (unless the dice are fixed!) is not the same as winning".
They MUST show her getting 10 so the "arithmetically challenged people"
mentioned in the header can understand what's gong on. Besides they probably
had more air time to fill! :-)

Trevor.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Kevin Krell wrote:
On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of
a die to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls.
So... does she or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She
actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to
roll again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as
the 8 is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.

No, you are not mathematically challenged. You are absolutely correct. So,
there are at least two of us who can read.

Or perhaps don't realise the lowest number on a Die(ce) is one. So she
hasn't actually won yet, but she simply can't lose.

Trevor.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Soundhaspriority wrote:
"Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three
doors: Behind one door is a car; behind the others, goats. You pick a
door, say No. 1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors,
opens another door, say No. 3, which has a goat. He then says to you,
"Do you want to pick door No. 2?" Is it to your advantage to switch
your choice?"
The above is a famous problem. I've left out the attribution to give
you a few minutes (or forever, if you want) to enjoy it.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

When you pick door #1 you only have a 1/3 chance of winning. But after you
see that there is a goat behind door #3, your chance of winning is 1/2, so I
would change doors and pick door #2. But I don't really know why....It's
just gambler's instinct with me.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of
a die to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls.
So... does she or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She
actually rolls the die!

Of course she rolls the die. She has to, because she needs to get
ten, and she only has eight. So, by the rules of the game she has to
keep rolling until she gets the ten she needs, or runs out of rolls.
Getting a good start is not the same as winning.

I think you miss the point, in this case it's "Not possibly being
able to lose (unless the dice are fixed!) is not the same as winning".
They MUST show her getting 10 so the "arithmetically challenged
people" mentioned in the header can understand what's gong on.
Besides they probably had more air time to fill! :-)

Trevor.

Well, if they want to compare her score to many others who roll the die four
times, then she should be required to roll the die four times. But this
depends on the show and its moderators.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Soundhaspriority wrote:
"Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the
choice of three doors: Behind one door is a car; behind
the others, goats. You pick a door, say No. 1, and the
host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another
door, say No. 3, which has a goat. He then says to you,
"Do you want to pick door No. 2?" Is it to your
advantage to switch your choice?" The above is a famous problem. I've
left out the
attribution to give you a few minutes (or forever, if
you want) to enjoy it. Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

When you pick door #1 you only have a 1/3 chance of
winning. But after you see that there is a goat behind
door #3, your chance of winning is 1/2, so I would change
doors and pick door #2. But I don't really know
why....It's just gambler's instinct with me.

After you know there is a goat behind door #3 and are given a chance to
guess again, there is a 50% chance the car is behind door #1 and a 50%
chance the car if behind door #2. Change your choice or not, you have a 50%
chance of being right.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

After you know there is a goat behind door #3 and are given
a chance to guess again, there is a 50% chance the car is
behind door #1 and a 50% chance the car if behind door #2.
Change your choice or not, you have a 50% chance of being
right.

This is not correct. I explained it in a previous post. Like this...

Because you will have initially selected the wrong door 2/3 of the time
(right?) it follows that 2/3 of the time the good prize will be behind one
of the two other doors. The host will /always/ select a door with a goat,
therefore, you should switch, because there's a 2/3 chance the other door
will have the good prize.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Soundhaspriority wrote:
[...]

Lets make it ten doors. You pick one, and get a one in ten chance of
being right. That means that the chances are 90% that the car is
behind one of the 9 doors you did not pick. You know for certain that
at least eight of those doors conceal a goat, so when eight goats are
revealed, you have no new information. The chances are 90% that the
car is behind one of the nine - only now there is only one remaining
to open.

One vital fact here is that the person doing the revealing knows the
contents of the doors and chooses to reveal only goats. Had he been
guessing too, and just happened to reveal only goats, then yes, you
would be down to 50/50.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

On May 11, 11:07*pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 12/05/2011 4:03 PM, Kevin Krell wrote:

On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a
die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So...
does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to roll
again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as the 8
is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.

But she's bound to get at least 1 on each subsequent roll, so no matter
what happens she wins. Accordingly, as the OP indicated, there's no need
to bother.

Sylvia

Rolling again takes less time than explaining, and less time by the
production staff, later on, to deal with the communiques sent by
puzzled viewers.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

In article ,
"William Sommerwerck" wrote:

After you know there is a goat behind door #3 and are given
a chance to guess again, there is a 50% chance the car is
behind door #1 and a 50% chance the car if behind door #2.
Change your choice or not, you have a 50% chance of being
right.

This is not correct. I explained it in a previous post. Like this...

Because you will have initially selected the wrong door 2/3 of the time
(right?) it follows that 2/3 of the time the good prize will be behind one
of the two other doors. The host will /always/ select a door with a goat,
therefore, you should switch, because there's a 2/3 chance the other door
will have the good prize.

Here is a link to a good visual representation:

http://math.ucr.edu/~jdp/Monty_Hall/Monty_Hall.html
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan Carey Carlan is offline

(Don Pearce) wrote in
:

wrote:

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
om
Soundhaspriority wrote:
[...]

Alternate:

You walk in with 8 doors already open revealing 8 goats.
The car is behind one of the two remaining doors.
Convince me that your odds are not 50% to find the car.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

On Fri, 13 May 2011 16:05:33 GMT, Carey Carlan
wrote:

(Don Pearce) wrote in
:

news:t_ydnZKHN4u_QlHQnZ2dnUVZ5rWdnZ2d@giganews. com
Soundhaspriority wrote:
[...]

Why? That isn't what happens. Read again and try to follow,
particularly the last part, which is the vital proviso.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

On May 13, 7:58*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*"William Sommerwerck" wrote:

After you know there is a goat behind door #3 *and are given
a chance to guess again, there is a 50% chance the car is
behind door #1 and a 50% chance the car if behind door #2.
Change your choice or not, you have a 50% *chance of being
right.

This is not correct. I explained it in a previous post. Like this...

Because you will have initially selected the wrong door 2/3 of the time
(right?) it follows that 2/3 of the time the good prize will be behind one
of the two other doors. The host will /always/ select a door with a goat,
therefore, you should switch, because there's a 2/3 chance the other door
will have the good prize.

Here is a link to a good visual representation:

http://math.ucr.edu/~jdp/Monty_Hall/Monty_Hall.html

I learned something today -- thanks!

For people who learn inductively, try this demo:

http://www.curiouser.co.uk/monty/montygame.htm

Does not work properly on Firefox, use IE.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Soundhaspriority wrote:
[...]

But when you first entered the arena, you only had a 1/3 chance of winning.
How does that chance change halfway through the game, and why would it
matter whether you changed doors or not?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

William Sommerwerck wrote:
After you know there is a goat behind door #3 and are given
a chance to guess again, there is a 50% chance the car is
behind door #1 and a 50% chance the car if behind door #2.
Change your choice or not, you have a 50% chance of being
right.

This is not correct. I explained it in a previous post. Like this...

Because you will have initially selected the wrong door 2/3 of the
time (right?) it follows that 2/3 of the time the good prize will be
behind one of the two other doors. The host will /always/ select a
door with a goat, therefore, you should switch, because there's a 2/3
chance the other door will have the good prize.

There you go! I knew there was some good reason why my instinct told me to
switch doors, and there it is.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
message

After you know there is a goat behind door #3 and are
given a chance to guess again, there is a 50% chance the
car is behind door #1 and a 50% chance the car if behind
door #2. Change your choice or not, you have a 50%
chance of being right.

This is not correct. I explained it in a previous post.

You seriously think I didn't read your alleged explanation?

You've been known to be wrong before... ;-)

Like this...

Because you will have initially selected the wrong door
2/3 of the time (right?) it follows that 2/3 of the time
the good prize will be behind one of the two other doors.
The host will /always/ select a door with a goat,
therefore, you should switch, because there's a 2/3
chance the other door will have the good prize.

That is sheerist ********.

Your first mistake is assuming that there is a connection between your 2
guesses. In fact you have been given two different and disconnected games to
play.

Other than the fact that the car and 1 goat are carries-over from the first
game, there is no connection. If they brought in another car and another
goat, then the odds during the second game would be the same.

When you play the second game your odds of winning have improved to 1/2.
You have 1 chances out of 2, no more, no less to win when there are 2
opportunities.

Pick whichever door you will, unless you can smell the goat! ;-)

It would appear to me that the real purpose of this thread is to test the
gullibility of people.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

On May 13, 12:26*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

Declaring that there is no connection between the two situations is
the source of the poster's error. Monty Hall knew if the player was
correct or not, and so the player's choice of the door in the first
round influenced the selection of the goat door. The graphic helps you
understand that there are still three scenarios once a goat door has
been revealed.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

But by not switching doors, you are ignoring the new information that the
prize has to be behind one of the other two doors.... You are sticking with
your original guess that had only a 1/3 chance of being right. By switching
doors, you are including the new information that the prize has to be behind
one of the other two doors, and your new chance of winning is 50%

IOW, lets suppose that you picked door #1 and then left the game, went home,
and waited by the phone to find out whether you won or not. There is only a
1/3 chance of your getting the lucky call.

But by staying on board, and switching your guess to door #2, you are taking
advantage of the "new game" that has a 50% chance of success........

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Bill Graham wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

Another way to look at it is, you are allowed to play the game twice. If you
only play it once, your chance of winning is only 1/3 and you can't play
again. But if you accept a loss in the first game, then they will let you
play again with a 50% chance of winning. So, you are better off by accepting
a loss in the first game, and then getting to play the game again with a 50%
chance of winning in the second game.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Soundhaspriority wrote:
[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

And as Spamtrap said this is a great site to see the results - and other
than you have to run it under IE it will show you how it does benefit
you to change doors. Run the iteration a few hundred times - first on
keep the door and the other on change the door.

http://www.curiouser.co.uk/monty/montygame.htm

This is a variation of the three cups/shells hiding something shuffle
carney game...

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] PlainBill@yawhoo.com is offline

On Fri, 13 May 2011 15:26:06 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

[...]

Well said. Now if the host only offered the opportunity to chose a
different door if you had chosen the car, changing would be a bad
idea. As it is, the odds are now 1 of 2, rather than 1 of 3.

PlainBill

Tall black people continue to push not tall black people around BretLudwig Audio Opinions 0 December 5th 08 09:35 AM
people helping people jim79 Pro Audio 1 August 19th 08 08:06 AM
FS:dbx, Valley People etcFor Sale 1 - dbx 586 Tube Mic Preamp•Perfect condition in original box $400.00 1-Valley People Dynamite •Very good condition$300.00 1 - Valley People 415 DeEsser$250.00 •Great DeEss Derek Studios Marketplace 0 June 6th 05 08:49 PM
Note to the politically challenged in RAO Sander deWaal Audio Opinions 2 April 2nd 04 06:58 AM
Some people have had enough... Sandman Audio Opinions 4 December 10th 03 08:51 PM