Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
John A. Sinsabaugh John A. Sinsabaugh is offline

Default Mach 1 Acoustics Digital Decoder for sale

Mach 1 Acoustics Digital Decoder for sale. This DAC is built on a Monarchy
22A it is highly modified and very musical and listenable. It uses Burr
Brown PCM63PK Crown DAC chips One Dual DAC chip per channel. It has a True
75ohm BNC input and Toslink Optical input. The output jacks are Kimber
Kable
RCA's. It has a new all black custom faceplate with blue LED indicators.
The original DAC sold for $980 the mod cost $1100 a total investment of
$2080.
I am selling the unit as I recently acquired a DAC with 7 inputs so I can
use all my sources with one DAC. $450 plus actual shipping costs. If
interested please email Thank you.