ScottW

Default Tennessee is such a culture spot

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

ScottW

dave weil

On 13 Jun 2005 12:06:34 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

How much do you need?

ScottW

dave weil wrote:
On 13 Jun 2005 12:06:34 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

How much do you need?

Waiter/bail bonds, way to go Dave. Diversification is good. Is
bounty hunting next?

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee. Did you know you lived in the cockfighting capital
of the world

ScottW

Schizoid Man

ScottW wrote:

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee.

Would that be your sister's husband or your wife's brother? What we
busted for?
ScottW

Wife's brother, he got in a bar fight It was about 10 years ago.
Pretty interesting. In a TJ courtroom, my wife negotiated his "fine"
from $1500 down to $600 and then we waited another hour while the
judge, arresting cop, and the local he got into a fight with negotiated
how to split the money. It was pretty clear they had a scam going with
this kid going into bars and getting into fights with Americans.
Apparently, my b-in-law (who was a bit of a thug) kicked this guys ass
to quickly before the cop got there and the guy wanted a bigger share
as consequence.

ScottW

dave weil

On 13 Jun 2005 13:27:10 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On 13 Jun 2005 12:06:34 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

How much do you need?

Waiter/bail bonds, way to go Dave. Diversification is good. Is
bounty hunting next?

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee.

How did you end up in jail in Tennessee?

Did you know you lived in the cockfighting capital
of the world

I thought that was Lancaster, CA:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...o/10898285.htm

I wonder if the concessions offered granola instead of popcorn.

Funny that you guys seem to be the pesticide black market capital as
well...

dave weil

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:32:58 -0700, Schizoid Man wrote:

ScottW wrote:

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee.

Would that be your sister's husband or your wife's brother? What we
busted for?

Actually, out there in California, apparently cockfights have a
different meaning, if current CNN images can be trusted.
dave weil

On 13 Jun 2005 13:48:09 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

Wife's brother, he got in a bar fight

Now THAT'S a hotspot of culture!
ScottW

ScottW wrote:

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee.

Would that be your sister's husband or your wife's brother? What we
busted for?

Actually, out there in California, apparently cockfights have a
different meaning, if current CNN images can be trusted.

Never trust CNN.

ScottW

ScottW

dave weil wrote:
On 13 Jun 2005 12:06:34 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

How much do you need?

Waiter/bail bonds, way to go Dave. Diversification is good. Is
bounty hunting next?

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee.

How did you end up in jail in Tennessee?

In your delusioal world... its easy .

Did you know you lived in the cockfighting capital
of the world

I thought that was Lancaster, CA:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...o/10898285.htm

They did too until Tennessee took over.

I wonder if the concessions offered granola instead of popcorn.

Funny that you guys seem to be the pesticide black market capital as
well...

They're probably used in methamphetamine production.

ScottW

dave weil

dave weil wrote:
On 13 Jun 2005 12:06:34 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

How much do you need?

Waiter/bail bonds, way to go Dave. Diversification is good. Is
bounty hunting next?

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee.

How did you end up in jail in Tennessee?

In your delusioal world... its easy .

What kind of world?

Did you know you lived in the cockfighting capital
of the world

I thought that was Lancaster, CA:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...o/10898285.htm

They did too until Tennessee took over.

So, I guess culture isn't a big deal in YOUR neighborhood either.

I wonder if the concessions offered granola instead of popcorn.

Funny that you guys seem to be the pesticide black market capital as
well...

They're probably used in methamphetamine production.

Such a culture spot you live in. Perhaps you should have kept your
brother-in-law away from meth.

PS, you're now safe since Jacko is going free. You're free to continue
your aberrant behavior.

ScottW

dave weil wrote:
On 13 Jun 2005 12:06:34 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

How much do you need?

Waiter/bail bonds, way to go Dave. Diversification is good. Is
bounty hunting next?

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee.

How did you end up in jail in Tennessee?

In your delusioal world... its easy .

What kind of world?

delusio(n)al. Was that really so difficult?

Did you know you lived in the cockfighting capital
of the world

I thought that was Lancaster, CA:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...o/10898285.htm

They did too until Tennessee took over.

So, I guess culture isn't a big deal in YOUR neighborhood either.

We sacrificed culture for climate .

I wonder if the concessions offered granola instead of popcorn.

Funny that you guys seem to be the pesticide black market capital as
well...

They're probably used in methamphetamine production.

Such a culture spot you live in. Perhaps you should have kept your
brother-in-law away from meth.

and the beer .

PS, you're now safe since Jacko is going free. You're free to continue
your aberrant behavior.

Thanks Dave.

ScottW

Clyde Slick

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

ScottW

I missed something.
Who delared war on who first?
What started this?

Comments, Dave?

Comments,Scott?

EddieM

Clyde Slick wrote
ScottW wrote

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

ScottW

I missed something.
Who delared war on who first?
What started this?

Comments, Dave?

Comments,Scott?

It doesn't strike as something that would come
from Tennessee.

Schizoid Man

Clyde Slick wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

ScottW

I missed something.
Who delared war on who first?
What started this?

Comments, Dave?

Comments,Scott?

Middius declared war on Usenet.

EddieM

Schizoid Man wrote
Clyde Slick wrote:
Scott wrote

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

ScottW

I missed something.
Who delared war on who first?
What started this?

Comments, Dave?

Comments,Scott?

Middius declared war on Usenet.

Do you think Clyde Slick is here for fun, why or why not?

George M. Middius

Schizoid Man said:

Middius declared war on Usenet.

Stop fixating on me. It's unhealthy.

ScottW

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

ScottW

I missed something.
Who delared war on who first?

I forget.

What started this?

Me, pulling Dave's chain on a slow day

Comments, Dave?

Comments,Scott?

I'm sorry...... at least about about the Maggie crack. It was unfair
and just the thought qualifies as cruel and unusual.

ScottW

Clyde Slick

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

ScottW

I missed something.
Who delared war on who first?

I forget.

What started this?

Me, pulling Dave's chain on a slow day

Comments, Dave?

Comments,Scott?

I'm sorry...... at least about about the Maggie crack. It was unfair
and just the thought qualifies as cruel and unusual.

What's wrong with Maggie's crack?

Schizoid Man

George M. Middius wrote:

Schizoid Man said:

Middius declared war on Usenet.

Stop fixating on me. It's unhealthy.

Sorry George, but you're so much more dapper than the rest of this lot.

dave weil

dave weil wrote:
On 13 Jun 2005 12:06:34 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d8654

Hey Dave, How much does it cost to get out of jail from one of these
cultural events?

How much do you need?

Waiter/bail bonds, way to go Dave. Diversification is good. Is
bounty hunting next?

Anyway, I got my B-in-law out of TJ jail for $600, I'll bet its even
less in Tennessee.

How did you end up in jail in Tennessee?

In your delusioal world... its easy .

What kind of world?

delusio(n)al. Was that really so difficult?

Is English really so difficult for you?

Did you know you lived in the cockfighting capital
of the world

I thought that was Lancaster, CA:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...o/10898285.htm

They did too until Tennessee took over.

So, I guess culture isn't a big deal in YOUR neighborhood either.

We sacrificed culture for climate .

Oh yeah - Lancaster - the land of the great climate.

If you like the desert...

I wonder if the concessions offered granola instead of popcorn.

Funny that you guys seem to be the pesticide black market capital as
well...

They're probably used in methamphetamine production.

Such a culture spot you live in. Perhaps you should have kept your
brother-in-law away from meth.

and the beer .

PS, you're now safe since Jacko is going free. You're free to continue
your aberrant behavior.

Thanks Dave.

You're welcome. It was a lovely thread you started.

George M. Middius

Schizoid Man said:

Stop fixating on me. It's unhealthy.

Sorry George, but you're so much more dapper than the rest of this lot.

That reminds me, time for my weekly shower.

ScottW

dave weil wrote:

So, I guess culture isn't a big deal in YOUR neighborhood either.

We sacrificed culture for climate .

Oh yeah - Lancaster - the land of the great climate.

Lancaster is not my neighborhood. You seem to think I inhabit the
entire state of Ca.

If you like the desert...

In the winter... the deser is a pretty amazing place. Last winter we
went out and checked out where they filmed the off planet scenes for
Starship Troopers.
Its amazing. A miniature (but still awesome) version of the grand
canyon.

I wonder if the concessions offered granola instead of popcorn.

Funny that you guys seem to be the pesticide black market capital as
well...

They're probably used in methamphetamine production.

Such a culture spot you live in. Perhaps you should have kept your
brother-in-law away from meth.

and the beer .

PS, you're now safe since Jacko is going free. You're free to continue
your aberrant behavior.

Thanks Dave.

You're welcome. It was a lovely thread you started.

Just think people should be aware that Tennessee isn't just for
country music lovers anymore

ScottW

dave weil

On 14 Jun 2005 09:54:48 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

dave weil wrote:

So, I guess culture isn't a big deal in YOUR neighborhood either.

We sacrificed culture for climate .

Oh yeah - Lancaster - the land of the great climate.

Lancaster is not my neighborhood. You seem to think I inhabit the
entire state of Ca.

As you seem to think that I'm outside of Knoxville.

Just so you know, Davidson County is one of the few counties in the
state to go Democratic in the last election. We're LIGHTYEARS away
from the Knowville area, both in terms of mileage *and* culture. Of
course, being a stauch conservative, I know that this doesn't impress
you so much, but you shouldn't be crying any tears over a few dead
cocks anyway, right?

You *are* pretty close to Bakersfield and Orange County, right? You
ARE just on the edge of the desert, right? You DON'T have winter (not
talking about the desert but about SD), right? For me, seasons are key
to a nice climate. Your mileage probably varies. And even the winter
in the desert is pretty weanie. It just gets cold at night.

If you like the desert...

In the winter... the deser is a pretty amazing place. Last winter we
went out and checked out where they filmed the off planet scenes for
Starship Troopers.

Well, that should tell you something right there.

Its amazing. A miniature (but still awesome) version of the grand
canyon.

I don't mind visiting the desert for a couple of days. I've even spent
three weeks in the Califonia desert in late winter. All expenses paid
by you.

I wonder if the concessions offered granola instead of popcorn.

Funny that you guys seem to be the pesticide black market capital as
well...

They're probably used in methamphetamine production.

Such a culture spot you live in. Perhaps you should have kept your
brother-in-law away from meth.

and the beer .

PS, you're now safe since Jacko is going free. You're free to continue
your aberrant behavior.

Thanks Dave.

You're welcome. It was a lovely thread you started.

Just think people should be aware that Tennessee isn't just for
country music lovers anymore

And Calipornia (yes, spelling intentional) is the place you go if you
don't want to be committed of a crime. Better make sure that you're a
celebrity though.

Just remember, if Tennessee is too green for cockfighters everywhere,
they can go to arid, brown Lancaster to get their kicks. And probably
knock off a few migrant workers for kicks, to boot.

Spot the mistake Adam Stouffer Vacuum Tubes 11 February 12th 05 10:13 PM
Blue Spot Speaker question John Smith Vacuum Tubes 3 April 20th 04 04:26 AM
Sweet spot topdog Pro Audio 13 December 21st 03 08:02 PM
need new pair of spot mics for chamber ensemble jnorman Pro Audio 8 October 2nd 03 04:51 PM
THERMIONIC CULTURE VULTURE kubi Pro Audio 3 July 12th 03 12:05 AM