kellykevm

Default FA:Fairchild 664 selectable freq passive EQ (fits API rack) ends Saturday

This vintage Fairchild 664 EQ is a passive device so it requires no
power. It is a bit shorter (front to back) than the API modules (550a,
550b, 560 etc). However, the face is the same size, and can be secured
in an API rack (lunchbox) leaving clearance to connect to the Fairchild
screw terminals in the rear. This is a 600Ohm professional module with
a 17dB insertion loss, but many compressors will give you back that
much gain - or a preamp will bring it back to nominal level.
Two band, selectable HF (4,6,8,10 & 15Khz) while the bass is fixed at
80Hz.

Please see my other auction for some Fairchild channel strips with mic
pre/EQ & comp.

Thanks for looking.

Kevin

I've gotta pay off this overpriced Dual G5 and flat screen somehow, so
some of this old stuff that I have yet to wire up - needs to go.