Mark Harriss

Default FA : pair of NOS Mullard CV4004 / 12AX7WA and a pair of 12AT7WA

Hi Guys, I'm selling some of my valve collection
to get some funds for an upcoming trip soon so I'm selling
some the better valves that I own along with assorted
accumulations.

You can view the photo's at:
http://members.dodo.net.au/~ningauble/

The auctions are at 12AX7WA:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=5705787243

and 12AT7WA:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=5706313428

Any mistakes and (positive?) suggestions in my listing are
welcome.

Thanks
Mark Harriss

Andy Cowley

Mark Harriss wrote:

Hi Guys, I'm selling some of my valve collection
to get some funds for an upcoming trip soon so I'm selling
some the better valves that I own along with assorted
accumulations.

You can view the photo's at:
http://members.dodo.net.au/~ningauble/

The auctions are at 12AX7WA:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=5705787243

and 12AT7WA:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=5706313428

Any mistakes and (positive?) suggestions in my listing are
welcome.

Thanks
Mark Harriss

Dear Mark,

CV4004/M8137 are not quite the same as 12AX7s - lower gain
(mu=80 not 100). Mullard always listed them as different
valves. Just for your info.

best

Andy Cowley
Mark Harriss

Andy Cowley wrote:

Dear Mark,

CV4004/M8137 are not quite the same as 12AX7s - lower gain
(mu=80 not 100). Mullard always listed them as different
valves. Just for your info.

best

Andy Cowley

Thanks Andy, I've researched them on the internet and
only found descriptions of them as a 12AX7WA. I've added a note
on the auction now to that effect.

Thanks
Mark Harriss