Hamilton Audio

Default thoughts on Clif Designs and MA Audio

I've just recently got access to most of the product line each for Clif
Designs and MA Audio. I know Visonik is an MA sister, and have had
excellent luck with their products, so I expect the same from MA.

Has anybody got first hand experience with either of these brands? am
looking to put together a smaller SPL system for the summer, and am thinking
about using these two lines.

Have very nice prices on the Clif Designs CD150C 15" competition sub. also
the MA Audio Kore 15 with 5000 watts rms power handling (yipes).

not to mention the Class X monoblocks from each of these brands. was
thinking about sticking with 2 subs, and putting 3600 watts of class X power
on each of two 15's.

any opinions, thoughts, etc would be greatly appreciated!

EFFENDI

Hamilton Audio wrote:
I've just recently got access to most of the product line each for Clif
Designs and MA Audio. I know Visonik is an MA sister, and have had
excellent luck with their products, so I expect the same from MA.

Has anybody got first hand experience with either of these brands? am
looking to put together a smaller SPL system for the summer, and am thinking
about using these two lines.

Have very nice prices on the Clif Designs CD150C 15" competition sub. also
the MA Audio Kore 15 with 5000 watts rms power handling (yipes).

not to mention the Class X monoblocks from each of these brands. was
thinking about sticking with 2 subs, and putting 3600 watts of class X power
on each of two 15's.

any opinions, thoughts, etc would be greatly appreciated!

I have the MA Audio HK4000D and 2 Adire Brahma 15"s. I like MA Audio
there styling is awesome, and the products are high quality. Not the
cheapest but i think you get what you pay for. Many poeple think its all
marketing and have never actually heard any of MA Audio (or any of the
Anaba Group's companies) gear. The Kore is mostly a SPL sub from what I
have heard, if competition is what you want to do then by all means go
ahead, because it does that very well. The Kore is a monster. I am
running the Adires because they are really good for SQ as well as SPL
plus they are in my daily driver. If you have the money and value
styling as much as performance then go for either of those brands they
share similar internal construction. Most people dont go for the extra
chrome or the lights and flashy, iced-out gear, but I am really feeling
that style. I just cant stand bland styling. Something that performs
very highly should 'look' highly as well. For straight out SPL, go with
a pair of HK2000Ds running two Kore 15s or a HK4000D running 2 Kore 15s.
I personally havent checked out the Clif Designs stuff, im not really
feeling their styling as much as the Ma Audio Hard Kore gear. I'm trying
to get my hands on a HK-302SX and HK-204SX or a HK-597 and a HK-797.
Most likely I'll be buying both at the same time. Trying to match up my
system to look all the same.

What do you mean you have access to thier product line. Does that mean
you have a distibutor that carries it. I am looking for a few more
amplifiers if you want to hook me up. A Kore would be dope to run out in
my 'hood. Depends on the price. I havent seen them go for less than
$500.00.

EFFENDI