MIL4Sure

Default WANTED: Information on Merril Heirloom Turntable

If anyone has any information they would like to share about the Merrill
turntable it would be most graciously appreciated.
I'm looking for a picture of the full blown model with the dampened motor,
platter, etc. with the weights. I frankly don't have a clue what it looks
like and I'm asking for assistance.
Thanks.
MIML4Sure