Lionel

Default Question for Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :
What satisfaction can you possibly get from spending so much time here? At
least people like Arny and Howard operate under the assumption that they are
despised and hated for their views. We have no idea what your views are, since
no one can understand what you're talking about. Aren't there any French audio
groups where you can troll?

You must be the loneliest person on Usenet. How sad it must be to be you.

Boon

This is a boomerang question, let us have your answer,
and please save your pity for your Mother in law.

Lionel

Sylvan Morein DDS, sad father of Bob

On 19/9/03 11:27 AM, in article
, "Marc Phillips"
wrote:

What satisfaction can you possibly get from spending so much time here? At
least people like Arny and Howard operate under the assumption that they are
despised and hated for their views. We have no idea what your views are,
since
no one can understand what you're talking about. Aren't there any French
audio
groups where you can troll?

You must be the loneliest person on Usenet. How sad it must be to be you.

I would suggest that my poor sick son Bob is the loneliest person the the
Usenet, perhaps the planet. He can't find another person to sue!

Sylvan Morein
--

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/l...ws/4853918.htm

Doctoral student takes intellectual property case to Supreme Court
By L. STUART DITZEN
Philadelphia Inquirer

PHILADELPHIA -Even the professors who dismissed him from a doctoral program
at Drexel University agreed that Robert Morein was uncommonly smart.

They apparently didn't realize that he was uncommonly stubborn too - so much
so that he would mount a court fight all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court
to challenge his dismissal.

The Supremes have already rejected this appeal, btw.

"It's a personality trait I have - I'm a tenacious guy," said Morein, a
pleasantly eccentric man regarded by friends as an inventive genius. "And we
do come to a larger issue here."

An "inventive genius" that has never invented anything. And hardly
"pleasantly" eccentric.

A five-year legal battle between this unusual ex-student and one of
Philadelphia's premier educational institutions has gone largely unnoticed
by the media and the public.

Because no one gives a **** about a 50 year old loser.

But it has been the subject of much attention in academia.

Drexel says it dismissed Morein in 1995 because he failed, after eight
years, to complete a thesis required for a doctorate in electrical and
computer engineering.

Not to mention the 12 years it took him to get thru high school!
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Morein, 50, of Dresher, Pa., contends that he was dismissed only after his
thesis adviser "appropriated" an innovative idea Morein had developed in a
rarefied area of thought called "estimation theory" and arranged to have it
patented.

A contention rejected by three courts. From a 50 YEAR OLD that has
done NOTHING PRODUCTIVE with his life.

In February 2000, Philadelphia Common Pleas Court Judge Esther R. Sylvester
ruled that Morein's adviser indeed had taken his idea.

An idea that was worth nothing, because it didn't work. Just like
Robert Morein, who has never worked a day in his life.

Sylvester held that Morein had been unjustly dismissed and she ordered
Drexel to reinstate him or refund his tuition.

Funnily enough, Drexel AGREED to reinstate Morein, who rejected the
offer because he knew he was and IS a failed loser. Spending daddy's
money to cover up his lack of productivity.

That brought roars of protest from the lions of academia. There is a long
tradition in America of noninterference by the courts in academic decisions.

Backed by every major university in Pennsylvania and organizations
representing thousands of others around the country, Drexel appealed to the
state Superior Court.

The appellate court, by a 2-1 vote, reversed Sylvester in June 2001 and
restored the status quo. Morein was, once again, out at Drexel. And the
time-honored axiom that courts ought to keep their noses out of academic
affairs was reasserted.

The state Supreme Court declined to review the case and, in an ordinary
litigation, that would have been the end of it.

But Morein, in a quixotic gesture that goes steeply against the odds, has
asked the highest court in the land to give him a hearing.

Daddy throws more money down the crapper.

His attorney, Faye Riva Cohen, said the Supreme Court appeal is important
even if it fails because it raises the issue of whether a university has a
right to lay claim to a student's ideas - or intellectual property - without
compensation.

"Any time you are in a Ph.D. program, you are a serf, you are a slave," said
Cohen. Morein "is concerned not only for himself. He feels that what
happened to him is pretty common."

It's called HIGHER EDUCATION, honey. The students aren't in charge,
the UNIVERSITY and PROFESSORS are.

Drexel's attorney, Neil J. Hamburg, called Morein's appeal - and his claim
that his idea was stolen - "preposterous."

"I will eat my shoe if the Supreme Court hears this case," declared Hamburg.
"We're not even going to file a response. He is a brilliant guy, but his
intelligence should be used for the advancement of society rather than
pursuing self-destructive litigation."

No **** sherlock.

The litigation began in 1997, when Morein sued Drexel claiming that a
committee of professors had dumped him after he accused his faculty adviser,
Paul Kalata, of appropriating his idea.

His concept was considered to have potential value for businesses in
minutely measuring the internal functions of machines, industrial processes
and electronic systems.

The field of "estimation theory" is one in which scientists attempt to
calculate what they cannot plainly observe, such as the inside workings of a
nuclear plant or a computer.

My estimation theory? There is NO brain at work inside the head of
Robert Morein, only sawdust.

Prior to Morein's dismissal, Drexel looked into his complaint against Kalata
and concluded that the associate professor had done nothing wrong. Kalata,
through a university lawyer, declined to comment.

At a nonjury trial before Sylvester in 1999, Morein testified that Kalata in
1990 had posed a technical problem for him to study for his thesis. It
related to estimation theory.

Kalata, who did not appear at the trial, said in a 1998 deposition that a
Cherry Hill company for which he was a paid consultant, K-Tron
International, had asked him to develop an alternate estimation method for
it. The company manufactures bulk material feeders and conveyors used in
industrial processes.

Morein testified that, after much study, he experienced "a flash of
inspiration" and came up with a novel mathematical concept to address the
problem Kalata had presented.

Without his knowledge, Morein said, Kalata shared the idea with K-Tron.

K-Tron then applied for a patent, listing Kalata and Morein as co-inventors.

Morein said he agreed "under duress" to the arrangement, but felt "locked
into a highly disadvantageous situation." As a result, he testified, he
became alienated from Kalata.

As events unfolded, Kalata signed over his interest in the patent to K-Tron.
The company never capitalized on the technology and eventually allowed the
patent to lapse. No one made any money from it.

Because it was bogus. Even Kalata was mortified that he was a victim
of this SCAMSTER, Robert Morein.

In 1991, Morein went to the head of Drexel's electrical engineering
department, accused Kalata of appropriating his intellectual property, and
asked for a new faculty adviser.

The staff at Drexel laughed wildly at the ignorance of Robert Morein.

He didn't get one. Instead, a committee of four professors, including
Kalata, was formed to oversee Morein's thesis work.

Four years later, the committee dismissed him, saying he had failed to
complete his thesis.

So Morein ****s up his first couple years, gets new faculty advisers
(a TEAM), and then ****s up again! Brilliant!

Morein claimed that the committee intentionally had undermined him.

Morein makes LOTS of claims that are nonsense. One look thru the
usenet proves it.

Judge Sylvester agreed. In her ruling, Sylvester wrote: "It is this court's
opinion that the defendants were motivated by bad faith and ill will."

So much for political machine judges.

The U.S. Supreme Court receives 7,000 appeals a year and agrees to hear only
about 100 of them.

Hamburg, Drexel's attorney, is betting the high court will reject Morein's
appeal out of hand because its focal point - concerning a student's right to
intellectual property - was not central to the litigation in the
Pennsylvania courts.

Morein said he understands it's a long shot, but he feels he must pursue it.

Just like all the failed "causes" Morein pursues. Heck, he's been
chasing another "Brian McCarty" for years and yet has ZERO impact on
anything.

Failure. Look it up in Websters. You'll see a picture of Robert
Morein. The poster boy for SCAMMING LOSERS.

"I had to seek closure," he said.

Without a doctorate, he said, he has been unable to pursue a career he had
hoped would lead him into research on artificial intelligence.

Who better to tell us about "artificial intelligence".
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As it is, Morein lives at home with his father and makes a modest income
from stock investments. He has written a film script that he is trying to
make into a movie. And in the basement of his father's home he is working on
an invention, an industrial pump so powerful it could cut steel with a
bulletlike stream of water.

FAILED STUDENT
FAILED MOVIE MAKER
FAILED SCREENWRITER
FAILED INVESTOR
FAILED DRIVER
FAILED SON
FAILED PARENTS
FAILED INVENTOR
FAILED PLAINTIFF
FAILED HOMOSEXUAL
FAILED HUMAN
FAILED
FAILED

But none of it is what he had imagined for himself.

"I don't really have a replacement career," Morein said. "It's a very
gnawing thing."

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :
What satisfaction can you possibly get from spending so much time here? At
least people like Arny and Howard operate under the assumption that they

are
despised and hated for their views. We have no idea what your views are,

since
no one can understand what you're talking about. Aren't there any French

audio
groups where you can troll?

You must be the loneliest person on Usenet. How sad it must be to be you.

Boon

This is a boomerang question, let us have your answer,
and please save your pity for your Mother in law.

Sorry, but that made no sense, either. I suppose you will stay here, unaware,
until next summer, when you and other French shut-ins will die from the ninety
degree temperatures inside your pathetic little hovels.

Boon

Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :
Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

[...]

"Chassez le naturel il revient au galop !"

Lionel

--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

Anthony PDC

On 19 Sep 2003 11:49:13 GMT, (Marc Phillips) wrote:

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :
[...]

Alas, Marc reveals himself as a bigoted, racist, intolerant and
(perhaps) irredeemable ****. Marc, please could you try to adjust your
narrow perspective on people; try to exercise "tolerance" and to
remember the (even rudimentary) manners your parents taught you. And
if you are an American, (and you certainly sound like one on a line of
Latitude South of DC) you are a disgrace to your nation, along with
many of your redneck kindred spirits.

Lionel IMHO is honest; his heart is in the right place; his opinions
might not be palatable, nor even comprehensible sometimes, but he's
out there and not lurking around in the shadows. He's courageous too.
And, in case your sense of humour transplant didn't take, he's quite
witty I'm a fan.

Regards,

Anthony

George M. Middius

A sockpuppets' conclave, so long before Hallowe'en?

Lionel IMHO is honest; his heart is in the right place

Oh yes -- Lionella think Kroo**** is just dandy. You've certainly
got the evidence on your side there.

May I politely request that you return to your stupid audio trolls?
This new tactic of defending the defenders of the Krooborg is quite
nauseating.

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :
[...]

What a load of crap.

Boon

Lionel

Anthony PDC a écrit :

Lionel IMHO is honest; his heart is in the right place; his opinions
might not be palatable, nor even comprehensible sometimes, but he's
out there and not lurking around in the shadows. He's courageous too.
And, in case your sense of humour transplant didn't take, he's quite
witty I'm a fan.

Regards,

Anthony

Kind regards,
Lionel
--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

Anthony PDC

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:04:21 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote:

A sockpuppets' conclave, so long before Hallowe'en?

Lionel IMHO is honest; his heart is in the right place

Oh yes -- Lionella think Kroo**** is just dandy. You've certainly
got the evidence on your side there.

May I politely request that you return to your stupid audio trolls?
This new tactic of defending the defenders of the Krooborg is quite
nauseating.

Some folk never learn do they? Listen to me George (sorry, "Admiral")
Middius, if you raise your head again like this, I'm afraid I'll have
to slap you down like last time.

But, being an inherently kind and human person, I'll give you a chance
to redeem yourself by posing a few questions:

1. Why do you spend so much of your time on RAO? Why this pathological
hatred of Arnold Kruger? That he causes you to foam at the mouth in
public is your problem, rather than his, and of course it diminishes
your case to the objective observer;

2. Do you contribute to other Newsgroups of broader interest in any
constructive way? You obviously aren't a total nitwit in terms solely
of English sentence structure, but to an objective person your
currency and tone seems chronically rather poisonous and bitter. Why
should this be? Is there a particular reason for your unhappiness and
disillusionment? Would you care to share with us?

Regards,

Anthony

Try me.
Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

A sockpuppets' conclave, so long before Hallowe'en?

Lionel IMHO is honest; his heart is in the right place

Oh yes -- Lionella think Kroo**** is just dandy. You've certainly
got the evidence on your side there.

May I politely request that you return to your stupid audio trolls?
This new tactic of defending the defenders of the Krooborg is quite
nauseating.

No ! *YOU* are the dandy.
A dandy who use to swim in muddy water with a big stone attached to his
neck.
The name of the stone ? LOL !

Georgetta, your hatred leads you to dangerous compromise
I hope this is something Anthony will never suffer.

PS : Black smoke, we're still looking for a pope !

--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

George M. Middius

Anthony PDC said:

May I politely request that you return to your stupid audio trolls?
This new tactic of defending the defenders of the Krooborg is quite
nauseating.

Some folk never learn do they? Listen to me George (sorry, "Admiral")
Middius, if you raise your head again like this, I'm afraid I'll have
to slap you down like last time.

Oh goody -- another sockpuppet with Kroogerian delusions of
grandeur.

Of course you've never posted on RAO under another name, right?
Possibly your real name.....

I notice you haven't made any excuses for your inane attachment to
Bitch Lionella, whose attachment in turn to the Beast drenches her
in turn with the vile stench of fetid feces. A real person would be
ashamed of such a connection, unless he were, of course, insane.

And so RAO has two new and imbecilic sockpuppets whose goal is to
attack me and Boon, the more mindlessly the better. Maybe you can
explain the devious purpose of your mild, ass-kissy contretemps with
****-for-Brains. Lionella, by contrast, didn't try to put any
distance between herself and Mr. ****. In fact, the last time
Lionella brought her crazoid act to RAO, she started out by
attacking Turdy with abandon, and only later revealed her true
agenda. We realized in time that she was completely whacko.

One thing we didn't imagine was some form of MPD.

tor b

From: Anthony PDC antpdc_at_hotmail.com
Date: 9/20/2003 1:13 AM Central Daylight Time
On 20 Sep 2003 04:14:42 GMT, (Marc Phillips) wrote:

Anthony PDC said:

On 19 Sep 2003 11:49:13 GMT,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :
[...]

Stunning eloquence...bet he owns a truck

He owns a tarted-up, over-priced Subaru with a real whiz-bang (if you're 15
years old) hood scoop.

tor b
Marc Phillips

From: Anthony PDC antpdc_at_hotmail.com
Date: 9/20/2003 1:13 AM Central Daylight Time
On 20 Sep 2003 04:14:42 GMT, (Marc Phillips) wrote:

Anthony PDC said:

On 19 Sep 2003 11:49:13 GMT,
(Marc Phillips) wrote:

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :
[...]

No, I don't.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Default Anthony PDC, Hypocrite

Then he said:

And
if you are an American, (and you certainly sound like one on a line of
Latitude South of DC)

Wow, Anthony. Sounds like you're a little intolerant toward Southerners. Care
to explain this gross generalization for everyone?

Boon

Lionel

Then he said:

And
if you are an American, (and you certainly sound like one on a line of
Latitude South of DC)

Wow, Anthony. Sounds like you're a little intolerant toward Southerners. Care
to explain this gross generalization for everyone?

Boon

Boonie-boy,

You are like Trotsky, you have a lot of work to do and you're wasting
your time on RAO.
Take care of your family, wife, kids and mother-in-law they need more
and they are waiting more from you.

--
"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

George M. Middius

trotsky said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

According the mysterious Trotsky Scoring System, you just beat the
crap out of Krooger in your little game.

Also, it's your oft-stated contention that Mr. **** will now run away
whimpering, stung by the scalpel-like trotsky wit. Want to bet? ;-)

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
k.net...

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

Please explain...

Explain what? That calling somebody "sad" in a derogatory fashion is an
unChristian thing to do? You don't need this explained to you, you're
just using stall tactics.

trotsky

George M. Middius wrote:

trotsky said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

According the mysterious Trotsky Scoring System, you just beat the
crap out of Krooger in your little game.

Also, it's your oft-stated contention that Mr. **** will now run away
whimpering, stung by the scalpel-like trotsky wit. Want to bet? ;-)

I'll bet that I have Krueger cowering in a figurative (there's that word
again!) corner far sooner than any Star Trek verbiage you can come up
with. Agree or disagree?

George M. Middius

trotsky said:

According the mysterious Trotsky Scoring System, you just beat the
crap out of Krooger in your little game.

Also, it's your oft-stated contention that Mr. **** will now run away
whimpering, stung by the scalpel-like trotsky wit. Want to bet? ;-)

I'll bet that I have Krueger cowering in a figurative (there's that word
again!) corner far sooner than any Star Trek verbiage you can come up
with. Agree or disagree?

If he calls you "sad", do you win or lose?

dave weil

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:54:35 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
.. .

trotsky said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

According the mysterious Trotsky Scoring System, you just beat the
crap out of Krooger in your little game.

Right, the deeper the hole he digs for himself, the bigger the winner Singh
thinks he is. Weil, Phillips and Middius play by the same weird rules.

Why are you trolling me?

And why are you talking to Middius as if you're not talking to
Middius?

Also, it's your oft-stated contention that Mr. **** will now run away
whimpering, stung by the scalpel-like trotsky wit. Want to bet? ;-)

ROTFLMAO!

Arny Krueger

trotsky said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

According the mysterious Trotsky Scoring System, you just beat the
crap out of Krooger in your little game.

Right, the deeper the hole he digs for himself, the bigger the winner

Singh
thinks he is. Weil, Phillips and Middius play by the same weird rules.

Why are you trolling me?

I wanted to start out with a soft, easy target while I was still mellow from
the woods.

And why are you talking to Middius as if you're not talking to
Middius?

Only in Weil land can a post troll just one jerk at a time.

dave weil

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:12:22 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

.. .

trotsky said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

According the mysterious Trotsky Scoring System, you just beat the
crap out of Krooger in your little game.

Right, the deeper the hole he digs for himself, the bigger the winner

Singh
thinks he is. Weil, Phillips and Middius play by the same weird rules.

Why are you trolling me?

I wanted to start out with a soft, easy target while I was still mellow from
the woods.

And why are you talking to Middius as if you're not talking to
Middius?

Only in Weil land can a post troll just one jerk at a time.

Thank you for admitting your purpose here. I'll bet your children
would just LOVE this sort of thing.
trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
.net...

Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

Please explain...

Explain what?

Yourself!

That calling somebody "sad" in a derogatory fashion is an
unChristian thing to do?

Do you think that is a Biblical position? If so, support it with book,
chapter, verse references.

Is that how your fake religion works? If the proper footnotes aren't
included you get a free pass? Sinning is sinning, Arny, per your own
mythology, and I'll bet most pastors in their right minds will tell you
there is no such thing as a "get out of Hell free" card. If St. Peter
even sees you at the Pearly Gates he'll laugh his ass off.

You don't need this explained to you, you're
just using stall tactics.

I'm just wondering how far your ignorance of the Bible goes, Singh.

Why, would Jesus be wondering the same thing? Hypocrite.

trotsky

trotsky said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

According the mysterious Trotsky Scoring System, you just beat the
crap out of Krooger in your little game.

Right, the deeper the hole he digs for himself, the bigger the winner
Singh
thinks he is. Weil, Phillips and Middius play by the same weird rules.

Also, it's your oft-stated contention that Mr. **** will now run away
whimpering, stung by the scalpel-like trotsky wit. Want to bet? ;-)

ROTFLMAO!

Good one, George, you've now got Arny in your camp. You must be proud.

George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

Thank you for admitting your purpose here. I'll bet your children
would just LOVE this sort of thing.

If only we could dig them up and re-animate them. The view from On
High would be quite something of a shocker for Turdborg.

George M. Middius

trotsky said:

Also, it's your oft-stated contention that Mr. **** will now run away
whimpering, stung by the scalpel-like trotsky wit. Want to bet? ;-)

ROTFLMAO!

Good one, George, you've now got Arny in your camp. You must be proud.

I was simply trying to motivate Mr. **** to prove you wrong. Do let me
know when you "win".

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

You must be the loneliest person on Usenet. How sad it must be to be you.

Not nearly as sad it must be to be you, Marc Phillips.

How can you be so sure, considering that every time you try to mention
something about things I've said about my life, you screw it up? I think it's
safe to say that if you took everything you think you know about me, and
changed it to the exact opposite, you'd be much closer to the truth than this
fantasy projection you currently foster.

But now I know why all your sockpuppets like to make up **** out of thin air
about the people they're arguing with...they're emulating their master.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

Please explain...

"Thou shall not lie," for starters, ****head.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Only in Weil land can a post troll just one jerk at a time.

Apparently you didn't use your vacation time to better your communication
skills.

Boon

Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Arny said:

You must be the loneliest person on Usenet. How sad it must be to be you.

Not nearly as sad it must be to be you, Marc Phillips.

How can you be so sure, considering that every time you try to mention
something about things I've said about my life, you screw it up? I think it's
safe to say that if you took everything you think you know about me, and
changed it to the exact opposite, you'd be much closer to the truth than this
fantasy projection you currently foster.

But now I know why all your sockpuppets like to make up **** out of thin air
about the people they're arguing with...they're emulating their master.

Boon

Hello Boon,
How is your diet ?
What's your diameter today ?

--
Lionel J. M. Chapuis
Unemployed Clown

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger scheduled
to begin on 9/20/03 per Mr. Wheeler - and the need to possibly provide
supportive documentary evidence that Mr. George M. Middius' daily
incitement to hatred, suicide, slandering, insults, murder is the real
guilty of Mr.Wheeler's grievances.)

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Arny said:

You must be the loneliest person on Usenet. How sad it must be to be you.

Not nearly as sad it must be to be you, Marc Phillips.

How can you be so sure, considering that every time you try to mention
something about things I've said about my life, you screw it up? I think

it's
safe to say that if you took everything you think you know about me, and
changed it to the exact opposite, you'd be much closer to the truth than

this
fantasy projection you currently foster.

But now I know why all your sockpuppets like to make up **** out of thin

air
about the people they're arguing with...they're emulating their master.

Boon

Hello Boon,
How is your diet ?
What's your diameter today ?

Thanks for proving my point!

Boon

Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Arny said:

[...]

You're welcome ! ;-)

--
Lionel J. M. Chapuis
Unemployed Clown

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger scheduled
to begin on 9/20/03 per Mr. Wheeler - and the need to possibly provide
supportive documentary evidence that Mr. George M. Middius' daily
incitement to hatred, suicide, slandering, insults, murder is the real
guilty of Mr.Wheeler's grievances.)

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Arny said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

Please explain...

"Thou shall not lie," for starters, ****head.

If you think that "Thou shalt not lie" is such a great rule to live by
Phillips, why do you lie so incessantly?

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

Only in Weil land can a post troll just one jerk at a time.

Apparently you didn't use your vacation time to better your communication
skills.

Communication is composed of transmitting and receiving information. Sorry
to hear that your receiver is still broken, Phillips.

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

You must be the loneliest person on Usenet. How sad it must be to be

you.

Not nearly as sad it must be to be you, Marc Phillips.

How can you be so sure, considering that every time you try to mention
something about things I've said about my life, you screw it up?

It's true that sometimes I lose track of your lies, Phillips.

I think it's
safe to say that if you took everything you think you know about me, and
changed it to the exact opposite, you'd be much closer to the truth than

this
fantasy projection you currently foster.

OK Phillips, so all this time I was wrong when I thought that you are a male
human.

But now I know why all your sockpuppets like to make up **** out of thin

air
about the people they're arguing with...they're emulating their master.

Name just one of my sockpuppets, along with proof of your claim.

Lionel

"Socket" a écrit :
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Communication is composed of transmitting and receiving information.

**** off.

You just have to wait now...

--
Lionel J. M. Chapuis
Unemployed Clown

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger
scheduled to begin on 9/20/03 per Mr. Wheeler - and the need to
possibly provide supportive documentary evidence that Mr. George M.
Middius' daily incitement to hatred, suicide, slandering, insults,
murder is the real guilty of Mr.Wheeler's grievances.)

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

Please explain...

"Thou shall not lie," for starters, ****head.

If you think that "Thou shalt not lie" is such a great rule to live by
Phillips, why do you lie so incessantly?

I don't, ****head. That's the point!

Boon

Lionel

Arny said:

Krueger, I have to admit it still boggles my mind how you can call
yourself a Christian.

Please explain...

"Thou shall not lie," for starters, ****head.

If you think that "Thou shalt not lie" is such a great rule to live by
Phillips, why do you lie so incessantly?

I don't, ****head. That's the point!

Boon

So why do you pretend that you are intelligent ?
I know you don't ! That's the point

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

dave weil

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:47:27 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Name just one of my sockpuppets, along with proof of your claim.

Yeah, I'd like to know the same regarding your previous claims about
*my* sockpuppets.

Your gun, your foot, etc...