LuKeNuKuM

Default remix cd packaging?!

hi all,

this was interesting enough for me to post... i still can't quite get
my head round it - but punters remixing tracks seems an interesting
concept (ie peeps without multitrack facilities)

http://www.pixelsumo.com/archives/20...ctdrawremi.php

cheers,

Luke

Ricky Hunt

"LuKeNuKuM" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi all,

this was interesting enough for me to post... i still can't quite get
my head round it - but punters remixing tracks seems an interesting
concept (ie peeps without multitrack facilities)

http://www.pixelsumo.com/archives/20...ctdrawremi.php

cheers,

Luke

I saw this a few days ago. From what I gather the pencil uses conductive ink
and allows you to mark start/stop points (I assume selecting different
tracks/clips or sections of the same) which the CD case then sends via USB
to some proprietary app (like a very basic version of Acid but with no
screen interface) which then grabs the music off the extended CD and remixes
it.

The word "remix" [email protected] Pro Audio 1 April 18th 05 09:54 PM
CD Packaging Gary Eickmeier High End Audio 19 October 29th 04 12:58 AM
[OT] Song Remix "Paradise" Max Arwood Pro Audio 2 August 29th 04 06:15 PM
Demo packaging? Ron Capik Pro Audio 0 October 16th 03 05:14 PM
Multi CD packaging m2 Pro Audio 3 October 10th 03 09:54 AM