Posted to rec.audio.pro
rishil rishil is offline

Default How to capture a Live Internet audio stream ?

I seem to recall that I've read about some applications for both Mac
and Windows that let you capture a streaming audio source to a file so
you can listen to it later, slice it up, mail an excerpt to your
parents, whatever. Anyone have a clue what kind of software does this,
and perhaps a few pointers to specific applications I could download?
I managed to get my answers here..
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/09/...net-audio.html

Good Day !!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
akbal akbal is offline

rishil wrote:
I seem to recall that I've read about some applications for both Mac
and Windows that let you capture a streaming audio source to a file so
you can listen to it later, slice it up, mail an excerpt to your
parents, whatever. Anyone have a clue what kind of software does this,
and perhaps a few pointers to specific applications I could download?
I managed to get my answers here..
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/09/...net-audio.html

Good Day !!

Try the Total Recorder, it has many features.

www.highcriteria.com

Akbal

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"akbal" wrote ...

rishil wrote:
I seem to recall that I've read about some applications for both Mac
and Windows that let you capture a streaming audio source to a file
so
you can listen to it later, slice it up, mail an excerpt to your
parents, whatever. Anyone have a clue what kind of software does
this,
and perhaps a few pointers to specific applications I could download?
I managed to get my answers here..
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/09/...net-audio.html

Good Day !!

Try the Total Recorder, it has many features.
www.highcriteria.com

Yes, Total Recorder is very handy and at a very good price.
I am a very satisfied, paying customer.

However, note that many computer sound systems have a
built-in option for "Stereo Mix" or "record what you hear"
which amounts to the same thing. Certainly take the time
to investigate all the options available to you already.

How can I capture Internet radio broadcasts on MP3? Bob Boudewyns General 2 January 10th 08 09:49 PM
How to capture a Live Internet audio stream ? rishil General 2 May 7th 07 02:43 AM
Yes you can now capture a Live Internet audio stream.. [email protected] Pro Audio 16 November 21st 06 12:17 PM
Internet Stream Audio Jerry Avins Tech 0 January 5th 04 02:03 PM
Internet Stream Audio [Was Bit-resolution decrease for internet] Radium Tech 96 December 26th 03 11:31 AM