Steve Scott

Default FS Dynaudio BM15 and Hafler P225

BM15 -- $935
Price for the pair. Brand new condition, about 1 month old, not a mark
on them. Just nicely run-in, to save you that hassle. Includes
original packaging, instruction sheet, grills, and foam plugs.

These are really nice monitors (passive version of course), sorry to
see them go but I'm switching around a little and can't afford to have
them not being used.

Hafler P225 -- $375
A smooth older amp, classic Hitachi MOSFETs. I think the 8 MOSFETS
alone cost $500 or so now, maybe I should just part it out
175 wpc at 4 ohm (BM15 are 4-ohm). 350 watts mono bridged.

Works and sounds great, physical condition is pretty good, priced
accordingly I think. Faceplate is fairly decent, a few marks, has the
rack handles which are in good condition. Top has a few scratches from
racking, not bad. Front plate can be removed if not racked, appearance
is excellent like this.

I'll take Paypal or USPS MO. FOB and 3% if Paypal (sorry...). I'm in
SW Missouri.

Pics here http://tinyurl.com/8byn9

Email:
scotts2 at asme dot org