Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah[_6_] Tobiah[_6_] is offline

Default [OT] Adding volume control to electronic device

I acquired an electronic dart board. It barks out
information about each shot in a loud voice that
would bother other people in the house. There doesn't
seem to be a way to control the volume. I was wondering
whether I could just put a potentiometer in there to
get a volume control. I was thinking the signal could
go through pin one and two, with the third attached to
the other side of the speaker. Would that be the
correct way to do it?