Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ron

Default Audiophile Bookmarks

http://www.avidlistener.com/

Avid Listener provides bookmarks for audio manufacturers, distributors,
retail stores, and information resources. Our focus is on two-channel
stereo audio reproduction. Target end-users include home audio and
music enthusiasts, as well as home audio industry professionals.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article .com,
"Ron" wrote:

http://www.avidlistener.com/

Avid Listener provides bookmarks for audio manufacturers, distributors,
retail stores, and information resources. Our focus is on two-channel
stereo audio reproduction. Target end-users include home audio and
music enthusiasts, as well as home audio industry professionals.

Thanks, that's very helpful.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Ron" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.avidlistener.com/

Avid Listener provides bookmarks for audio manufacturers, distributors,
retail stores, and information resources. Our focus is on two-channel
stereo audio reproduction. Target end-users include home audio and
music enthusiasts, as well as home audio industry professionals.

What is an "audio bookmark"? After reading the website, I STILL don't know
what an audio bookmark is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

wrote in message
. ..

"Ron" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.avidlistener.com/

Avid Listener provides bookmarks for audio manufacturers, distributors,
retail stores, and information resources. Our focus is on two-channel
stereo audio reproduction. Target end-users include home audio and
music enthusiasts, as well as home audio industry professionals.

What is an "audio bookmark"? After reading the website, I STILL don't
know what an audio bookmark is.

He means a web link to an audio related site. Links used to be sometimes
referred to as
bookmarks especially when saved in your favorites.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

said:

http://www.avidlistener.com/

Avid Listener provides bookmarks for audio manufacturers, distributors,
retail stores, and information resources. Our focus is on two-channel
stereo audio reproduction. Target end-users include home audio and
music enthusiasts, as well as home audio industry professionals.

What is an "audio bookmark"? After reading the website, I STILL don't know
what an audio bookmark is.

I believe it is a piece of paper, that's kept between amp and preamp,
or, in the case of an integrated amplifier, between integrated and CD
player.

Some of us even prick holes in the paper and tape aspirins on it.....

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -