ross

Default FS London Okmebe(Oktava) MK219 1990

Selling the last few silver mics I've held on to for 11 years starting
with this one, a 1990 version with din connector and a long lead which I
have converted(by popular demand) to small tail with XLR plug.
Ive recently unpacked these few from their original Russian polystyrene
cases - they have been kept in a regulated atmosphere all this time -
and tested them.
In the original case was included a PSU, 25 metres cable and the Russian
text manual with serial number related test graph, circuit diagrams and
weights of precious metals used(gold)!
As you know by now, they are cardioid,large capsule, 48v, 10db pad, 10db
bass cut and I include the original Russian manual. Sorry, no suspension
unit! They came later.
I am aware of the mic market and the shipload of good quality mics
available right now at low prices.
Mike Oldfield bought 4 off me in 1993(sorry about the name dropping) and
Roger Taylor(ditto) bought off my agent Per in Brighton in 1994, and a
lot of London studios before the price crash in 1995. Hehe!
So, if you want one they are £79 inc postage/packing in UK, and £75 plus
assessed postage to other parts of the World. Cash or Paypal. On ebay
people are hapy to pay £75
I know there are only a few of these mics around, especially pre 1991,
and Ive never seen one pre 1989, although they must exist in Russia.
Out of all the mics I have sold only 3 were returned - 2 with cracked
reed switches(pad switches) and one with a capsule problem.
The only guarantee I can give is that I've used some for 11 years and
never had any problems, and the only refund I can give is if the mic
doesn't work at all when you first plug it in(assuming you have checked
all the routing first) and providing it hasn't been mistreated or
tampered with in any way.
Picture and other info available.

My email above is OK. Its just my casual netscape address to avoid spam.
If you reply to it I will contact you from my usual address

Ross