markt36264

Default The Lab Recording Studios

http://www.thelabrecordingstudios.com/

The Lab Recording Studios is a full service, commercial recording
facility, located in Heflin, Alabama, founded by Kelly Morris and
Darren Morton. At The Lab, we specialize in Gospel Music ranging from
the tight, vocal-oriented harmonies of Quartet music to the progressive
and "pop" sound many contemporary artists are striving for today.
However, we are not strangers to all types of music. Whether it is
Country, Black Gospel, Pop, Classical, or Rock and Roll, we at The Lab
have the knowledge and tools needed to give you the professional sound
you desire. Kelly, Darren and the entire staff of The Lab are all
musicians and have been in and around the professional music business
for most of their lives. The knowledge gained through these years of
experience is priceless when it comes to the recording process.

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Infrequent visitor, eh?

John Halliburton

Infrequent visitor, eh?

Must have just gotten a new PC with that new internet thingy built in. ;)

John

Roger Christie

Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.
"John Halliburton" wrote in message
. ..

Infrequent visitor, eh?

Must have just gotten a new PC with that new internet thingy built in. ;)

John

This internet thing is just a fad you know.