Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Palin plays god

In the ABC interview, Palin said she believes that "man's activities
certainly can be contributing to the issue of global warming, climate
change. ... Regardless, though, of the reason for climate change,
whether it's entirely, wholly caused by man's activities or is part of
the cyclical nature of our planet — the warming and the cooling trends
— regardless of that, John McCain and I agree that we gotta do
something about it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26664074

So according to Palin if it's a "part of the cyclical nature of our
planet — the warming and the cooling trends" then "John McCain and I
agree that we gotta do something about it."

She's already flip-flopping too. Suddenly she believes in AGW. Not so
until...yesterday?

So much for the "savior" of the McCain ticket.

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Sep 12, 11:54 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
So according to Palin if it's a "part of the cyclical nature of our
planet — the warming and the cooling trends" then "John McCain and I
agree that we gotta do something about it."

She's already flip-flopping too. Suddenly she believes in AGW. Not so
until...yesterday?

She's the Stepford Candidate, except she can be reprogrammed
on a daily basis.And apparently very effective, according to the
polls.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
iws iws is offline

Palin and her husband have close ties and are sympathetic to a group (AIP)
that is anti-American as it calls for the secession of Alaska from the
Union. The founder of the AIP is on record as hating the US so much that he
refused to be buried under Old Glory. The Palins must denounce the AIP and
its secessionist goals or else Sarah Palin has absolutely no business
running for VP.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 12, 8:43*pm, "iws" wrote:
Palin and her husband have close ties and are sympathetic to a group (AIP)
that is anti-American as it calls for the secession of Alaska from the
Union. The founder of the AIP is on record as hating the US so much that he
refused to be buried under Old Glory. The Palins must denounce the AIP and
its secessionist goals or else Sarah Palin has absolutely no business
running for VP.

2pid, care to comment? Clyde, is Palin proud to be an American? YES OR
NO! LoL.

Sarah Palin - hot or not? John Larkin Tech 7 September 8th 08 12:16 AM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Dr RaTsTaR Tech 0 September 5th 08 07:51 AM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Skybuck Flying Tech 3 September 5th 08 06:03 AM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? JP Tech 1 September 4th 08 04:36 PM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Skybuck Flying Tech 0 September 4th 08 05:12 AM