Marc Phillips

Default George M, Middius is an alias- what a surprise ;-)

Richard Malesweski said:

The lack of results on Locate America is most telling, as this site uses
results from the state DMVs (i.e., drivers license) and other public

records,
such as voter registration rolls..

I'm a homeowner, have a valid driver's license, children, and a wife. I'm also
a registered voter. And yet I'm on none of those sites. Why? Because I have
an unlisted phone number.

Some detective you are. LOL!

Boon
George M. Middius

Default Feeding the anonymice is dumb

Dogma4e said:

He rents. Is the construction across the street finished, George?

Isn't it a little flaky for an anonymous Usenet rodent-geek, whose
persona is that of a ravening, Kroopologizing pit-bull, whining about
others' supposedly false identities?

Did I hurt your feelings?

I was talking about Thing.

Where I live now, the phone is in somebody else's name.

I know.

How could you know that?

I suggest that trying to have a rational discussion with The Thing is
pointless, just as much so as with Krooger. It doesn't want to learn
anything, and it certainly has nothing worthwhile to impart to others.
It is in love with the Krooborg, and that should tell you all you need
to know about it.

But if you're really interested in dealing with it, see if you can get
it to tell you what its name is. Then it will have some standing for
accusations that others are lying about their own identities. Until
then, The Thing is nothing more than a ****-stained sewer rat.

Whatever, George.

No, I mean it. See if you can get it to tell us what its real name is.

ScottW

Default Hear the quacking > 20 KHz (Again)

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
news
The difference isn't in the end-product but that 24/96 makes the
engineering almost idiot-proof and raised dynamic range to more
realistic levels.

This article is not about dynamic range. It is about frequency response.

So, quit your obnoxious nitpicking.

Oberlander is right and due to your affliction you can't
acknowledge it.

ScottW

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Dogma4e said:

The lack of results on Locate America is most telling, as this site

uses
results from the state DMVs (i.e., drivers license) and other public

records,
such as voter registration rolls.. Unlike some of the interenet

directory
sites, one can't put their own info into this site. So, either "George

M.
Middius" doesn't exist, or he does exist but has no family, has no

drivers
license, has never owned a home, has never registered to vote, etc.

Which
scenario is more likely? ;-)

He rents. Is the construction across the street finished, George?

Isn't it a little flaky for an anonymous Usenet rodent-geek, whose
persona is that of a ravening, Kroopologizing pit-bull, whining about
others' supposedly false identities?

I don't know which past address of mine you found that is adjacent to
a construction site, but I will say that two addresses ago, where I
had a listed phone number, there was a time when I received several
anonymous harassing calls. The callers used profane language and were
infantile in demeanor. Verizon let me change to an unlisted number for
free. Where I live now, the phone is in somebody else's name. These
are the measures a real person has to take in order to shield himself
from the anonymous vermin of Usenet.

Let it be known that George is being a complete and total
hypocrite for whining about needing to unlist his number.
Why don't you treat others how you want to be
treated?
I await your apology.

ScottW

Dogma4e

From:
(Dogma4e)
Date: 11/15/2003 3:05 AM Central Standard Time
On 14 Nov 2003 16:14:21 -0800,
(tor b) wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

You'll find that there is no Middius in the entire US with a listed phone
number. Try that with just about any other real-world last name you can
think of. Reach your own conclusions.

You won't find "George Middius at Locate America, either:

http://www.locateamerica.com

So we all pretty much know that "George M. Middius" is an alias. The
question is: Why does "George" insist that it is his 'real' name and
call others using aliases "anonymous coward", "YACA", etc.?

Hate rain on your parade, but a quick look shows George has a phone
number, address, etc. I'm suprised you *couldn't* locate him. Did
you even look?

Yep:

infospace.com: no results
anywho.com: no results
switchboard.com: no results
locate america: no results

These sources are to locating what script kiddies are to hacking.

The lack of results on Locate America is most telling, as this site uses
results from the state DMVs (i.e., drivers license) and other public records,
such as voter registration rolls.. Unlike some of the interenet directory
sites, one can't put their own info into this site. So, either "George M.
Middius" doesn't exist, or he does exist but has no family, has no drivers
license, has never owned a home, has never registered to vote, etc. Which
scenario is more likely? ;-)

He rents. Is the construction across the street finished, George?

gOnZo, Jr.

George M. Middius

Scottie said:

I don't know which past address of mine you found that is adjacent to
a construction site, but I will say that two addresses ago, where I
had a listed phone number, there was a time when I received several
anonymous harassing calls. The callers used profane language and were
infantile in demeanor. Verizon let me change to an unlisted number for
free. Where I live now, the phone is in somebody else's name. These
are the measures a real person has to take in order to shield himself
from the anonymous vermin of Usenet.

Let it be known that George is being a complete and total
hypocrite for whining about needing to unlist his number.
Why don't you treat others how you want to be treated?

No idea what you're raging about, sorry.

I await your apology.

I'm sorry you were born.

ScottW

Scottie said:

I don't know which past address of mine you found that is adjacent to
a construction site, but I will say that two addresses ago, where I
had a listed phone number, there was a time when I received several
anonymous harassing calls. The callers used profane language and were
infantile in demeanor. Verizon let me change to an unlisted number

for
free. Where I live now, the phone is in somebody else's name. These
are the measures a real person has to take in order to shield himself
from the anonymous vermin of Usenet.

Let it be known that George is being a complete and total
hypocrite for whining about needing to unlist his number.
Why don't you treat others how you want to be treated?

No idea what you're raging about, sorry.

You're either lying or an idiot.
You choose.

I await your apology.

I'm sorry you were born.

You're sorry you're as stupid and hypocritical
as Trots. Pathetic.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Scottieborg said:

Let it be known that George is being a complete and total
hypocrite for whining about needing to unlist his number.
Why don't you treat others how you want to be treated?

No idea what you're raging about, sorry.

You're either lying or an idiot.
You choose.

I choose: (c) You're either lying or an idiot.

I await your apology.

I'm sorry you were born.

You're sorry you're as stupid and hypocritical
as Trots. Pathetic.

Back to your "debating trade" ways, I see.

ScottW

Scottieborg said:

Let it be known that George is being a complete and total
hypocrite for whining about needing to unlist his number.
Why don't you treat others how you want to be treated?

No idea what you're raging about, sorry.

You're either lying or an idiot.
You choose.

I choose: (c) You're either lying or an idiot.

Bzzt. Wrong.
You know you are guilty of posting
phone numbers.

Don't you hate it when your game turns on
you and bites you in the ass.
Hypocritical whiner.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Default Scottieborg's Waterloo

Scottieborg lied:

No idea what you're raging about, sorry.

You're either lying or an idiot.
You choose.

I choose: (c) You're either lying or an idiot.

Bzzt. Wrong.
You know you are guilty of posting
phone numbers.

Prove I "know" it, moron. And since when is doing so a crime that one
can be "guilty" of?

Do you even know what lying is? At least two other RAO regulars don't.

Don't you hate it when your game turns on
you and bites you in the ass.

I'll let you know when it happens.

Right now, all anybody can see is that you're twisted inside out with
rage, you're claiming to know what's in my mind, and you're inventing
a charge of hypocrisy based on nothing. You accused me of "posting
phone numbers" without any substantiation. Even if you can prove it's
true, how does that make me a hypocrite, you retard? I didn't complain
about anybody posting my phone number. I complained (to Verizon) about
crank calls. I haven't made any crank calls. Therefore it's difficult
(i.e. impossible) to see how my action was hypocritical.

Get Sanders or Philips to explain this to you. Maybe even Sackman.
You're making an ass out of yourself.

ScottW

[...]

For all your blustering, you don't deny what you did.
Obviously you are as clueless as Arny when it
comes to right and wrong.

Frankly, for anyone of any morality,
it just isn't that complicated.
Sadly, the whole issue leaves you confused.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Scottieborg can't admit he stepped in it. Just like Krooger.

Right now, all anybody can see is that you're twisted inside out with
rage, you're claiming to know what's in my mind, and you're inventing
a charge of hypocrisy based on nothing. You accused me of "posting
phone numbers" without any substantiation. Even if you can prove it's
true, how does that make me a hypocrite, you retard? I didn't complain
about anybody posting my phone number. I complained (to Verizon) about
crank calls. I haven't made any crank calls. Therefore it's difficult
(i.e. impossible) to see how my action was hypocritical.

Get Sanders or Philips to explain this to you. Maybe even Sackman.
You're making an ass out of yourself.

For all your blustering, you don't deny what you did.

I just denied doing what you accused me of, you ninny. Here it is
again:

"I haven't made any crank calls." Do you understand that?

Obviously you are as clueless as Arny when it
comes to right and wrong.

Obviously you have no evidence to support your ridiculous accusation,
you bag of farts.

Sadly, the whole issue leaves you confused.

I hope Gregipus sees you imitating him.

All of your finger-pointing can't hide the fact that you accused me of
hypocrisy, but I refuted the accusation resoundingly. And did you
apologize? No, you pretended I hadn't given the logical refutation
that anybody can understand. (Except maybe you.)

You accused me of hypocrisy because, you claim, I posted somebody's
phone number. Do you understand that?

I never complained about anybody posting phone numbers. Do you
understand that?

I did complain about receiving crank calls. Do you understand that?

I have not made any crank calls. Ever. Do you understand that?

Now, I suppose, it's your turn to bray and whine some more, as if your
lies and false accusations haven't been blasted to smithereens. You're
a joke, twerp.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Where I live now, the phone is in somebody else's name. These
are the measures a real person has to take in order to shield himself
from the anonymous vermin of Usenet.

Isn't it ironic that for all the claims you make George, that I'm the most
hated person on the web, the only person who has ever called me was a RAO
regular, and that has been very infrequent. If you're more hated than I

am,
what does that make you?

Should I take that as an invitation? Are you lonely for some long distance
abuse?

George M. Middius

Sockpuppet Yustabe said to ****-for-Brains:

Where I live now, the phone is in somebody else's name. These
are the measures a real person has to take in order to shield himself
from the anonymous vermin of Usenet.

Isn't it ironic that for all the claims you make George, that I'm the most
hated person on the web, the only person who has ever called me was a RAO
regular, and that has been very infrequent. If you're more hated than I
what does that make you?

Should I take that as an invitation? Are you lonely for some long distance
abuse?

Are you getting better at deciphering Krooglish?

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

Do you even know what lying is?

Let us know I'm sure you're an expert !

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

I had a listed phone number, there was a time when I received several
anonymous harassing calls. The callers used profane language and were
infantile in demeanor. Verizon let me change to an unlisted number for
free. Where I live now, the phone is in somebody else's name. These
are the measures a real person has to take in order to shield himself
from the anonymous vermin of Usenet.

Too much fans Georgetta ?
Is it because you have the nicest ass of your town ? )

ScottW

[...]

Did I say you did? Stupid Krueger defense.

You know what you did. You know it was wrong.

Obviously you are as clueless as Arny when it
comes to right and wrong.

Obviously you have no evidence to support your ridiculous accusation,
you bag of farts.

Sadly, the whole issue leaves you confused.

I hope Gregipus sees you imitating him.

All of your finger-pointing can't hide the fact that you accused me of
hypocrisy, but I refuted the accusation resoundingly.

Bull****. You cry about getting crank calls but you post
phone numbers. Can you be anymore hypocritical?
I think not.

And did you
apologize? No, you pretended I hadn't given the logical refutation
that anybody can understand. (Except maybe you.)

All your spinning and weaving has made you dizzy.

You accused me of hypocrisy because, you claim, I posted somebody's
phone number. Do you understand that?

Yup, and invited people to make crank calls.
You're getting old and a bit daft.

I never complained about anybody posting phone numbers. Do you
understand that?

I did complain about receiving crank calls. Do you understand that?

I have not made any crank calls. Ever. Do you understand that?

I understand that you're too weak minded to see the correlation
which is clear.

Now, I suppose, it's your turn to bray and whine some more, as if your
lies and false accusations haven't been blasted to smithereens. You're
a joke, twerp.

You're on the ground, your blood spilled all about.
Your chest split open showing you have no heart.
Still you babble meaningless claims of victory.
I spit on you and walk away unscathed.

ScottW

George M. Middius

ScottieBorg "debating traded":

Scottieborg can't admit he stepped in it. Just like Krooger.

Right now, all anybody can see is that you're twisted inside out with
rage, you're claiming to know what's in my mind, and you're inventing
a charge of hypocrisy based on nothing. You accused me of "posting
phone numbers" without any substantiation. Even if you can prove it's
true, how does that make me a hypocrite, you retard? I didn't complain
about anybody posting my phone number. I complained (to Verizon) about
crank calls. I haven't made any crank calls. Therefore it's difficult
(i.e. impossible) to see how my action was hypocritical.

For all your blustering, you don't deny what you did.

I just denied doing what you accused me of, you ninny. Here it is
again:

"I haven't made any crank calls." Do you understand that?

Did I say you did? Stupid Krueger defense.

Yes you did, you stupid pile of garbage. What other "hypocrisy" were
you whining about if not that? Or maybe you don't know what hypocrisy
is. We'll put you right up there with Krooger and trotsky.

You know what you did. You know it was wrong.

Repeated claims of mindreading noted.

Obviously you are as clueless as Arny when it
comes to right and wrong.

Obviously you have no evidence to support your ridiculous accusation,
you bag of farts.

Concession by silence noted. You pulled the accusation out of your
ass, and you admit it. Thank you.

[...]

If it's so clear, why are you unable to explain what you mean? Cat got
your IQ again?

Now, I suppose, it's your turn to bray and whine some more, as if your
lies and false accusations haven't been blasted to smithereens. You're
a joke, twerp.

You're on the ground, your blood spilled all about.
Your chest split open showing you have no heart.
Still you babble meaningless claims of victory.

That's nothing but a Kroogeresque IKYABWAI.

I spit on you and walk away unscathed.

You're not just scathed, you're decapitated.

What it comes down to is you made an accusation of hypocrisy, and when
pressed four times for an explanation, all you can do is say "you know
what you did" and make empty claims of vanquishing me.

That's what Krooger and trotsky do. Congratulations on joining the
club of your dreams, monkey-boy.

This post reformatted by the Resistance,
laboring tirelessly to de-Kroogerize Usenet.
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
news

The difference isn't in the end-product but that 24/96 makes the
engineering almost idiot-proof and raised dynamic range to more
realistic levels.

This article is not about dynamic range. It is about frequency
response.

So, quit your obnoxious nitpicking.

You call pointing out that he missed the entire purpose of the article "Nit
picking"?

Oberlander is right and due to your affliction you can't
acknowledge it.

Oberlander missed the point of the article and the thread Scotty, but
blinded by fear and hatred, you can't admit it.

I guess that means that you don't know the difference between bandwidth and
dynamic range either, Scotty. How do you explain intruding on a discussion
that is so far over your head?

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
news

The difference isn't in the end-product but that 24/96 makes the
engineering almost idiot-proof and raised dynamic range to more
realistic levels.

This article is not about dynamic range. It is about frequency response.

True, but my point(lost several days ago when this started) wasn't
about the article, but that for 99.99% of people, they can't tell
the difference. I suppose a few very young children with zero hearing
loss might, but by the time we are adults, our hearing is already
wearing out at the top end to where 16-18Khz is a problem, let alone
over 20Khz.

Erik Squires

Default Failure to Hear the removal of sounds > 20 KHz (Again)

I'm not sure that the higher frequencies matter, but having a mere 3 samples
per cycle at 15kHz doesn't exactly seem like high resolution to me.

Regards,

Erik

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Over the years various people on RAO have berated me because I have kept
saying that the fact that the CD format removes all sound above 22 KHz

isn't
a problem. Here is one more example in a long series of scientific papers
that agree with this idea:

Audio Engineering Society Convention Paper 5876: Perceptual Discrimination
between Musical Sounds with and without Very High Frequency Components

Given
at the 115th AES Convention in New York about a month ago. This paper can

be
ordered from the AES web site: www.aes.org .

This paper describes the test methodology and the results of a series of
listening tests performed by researchers at NHK Science & Technical
Research Laboratories, Tokyo, Japan. These tests compared the playback of
recordings with and without audio signals above 21 KHz.

19 different musical selections and one synthetic sound were used:

1 "Satsuma-Biwa" "Satsuma-Biwa"
2 Litha Drums, Bass, Pf (Jazz Piano Trio)
3 Meditation Vn, Pf
4 Romanian Folk Dances Vn, Pf
5 Intermezzo de "Carmen" Fl, Pf
6 Beethoven: Sym. No.9 4th Mov. Picc
7 Bach: Suite for Vc No.2 - Prelude Sax
8 Bach: Suite for Vc No.6 - Prelude Sax
9 Piece en forme de Habanera Sax, Pf
10 Partie Sax, Pf, Perc
11 Sednalo Bulgarian Chorus (SACD ARHS-1002)
12 TihViatar Bulgarian Chorus (SACD ARHS-1002)
13 Meditation+White Noise Vn, Pf, High frequency band consists of only

white
noise.
14 Airs Valagues Fl, Pf
15 Tchaikovski: Sym. No.6 3rd Mov. Full Orchestra
16 Doralice Vo, Gt (Bossa Nova)
17 Chega de Sauadade Vo, Gt, Pf, Perc (Bossa Nova)
18 tiny rose Vo, Pf, Gt, Fl, Perc ("the birds")
19 butterfly Vo, Pf, Gt, Perc ("the birds")
20 Autumn Leaves Drums, Bass, Pf (Jazz Piano Trio)

"First, 36 subjects evaluated 20 kinds of stimulus, and each stimulus was
evaluated 40 times in total. The results showed no significant difference
among the sound stimuli, but that the correct response rate for three

sound
stimuli was close to the significance probability (5% level). It is
concluded that one subject attained a 75% correct response rate which
constituted a significant difference. In order to make a strict

statistical
test, we conducted a supplementary test with this subject who had attained
the best correct answer rate in the first test. This subject evaluated six
kinds of sound stimulus, and then evaluated each sound stimulus 20 times.

As
a result, no significant difference was found among the sound stimuli, and
so this subject could not discriminate between these sound stimuli with

and
without very high frequency components."

In other words, of 36 listeners, only one listener scored substantially
better than random guessing, and when retested, he could not duplicate his
earlier results. This indicates that they were due to luck. In fact a

study
of statisitics and actual experience suggests that with a group of 36
listeners, it is pretty certain that one or more listeners will get good
scores due to luck, that they won't be able to duplicate when re-tested.

So, you can flip pennies or compare 24/44 to 24/96 and get pretty much the
same results, provided you hold all other relevant variables equal.

tor b

Let it be known that George is being a complete and total
hypocrite for whining about needing to unlist his number.
Why don't you treat others how you want to be
treated?
I await your apology.

ScottW

Scottie, will you let me rub your bunny again, please?
tor b

You're sorry you're as stupid and hypocritical
as Trots. Pathetic.

And you're as stupid and egotistical as I am. Right On, Bro!
tor b

torresists wrote:
Yes, it is. In fact, it can be found in the title of this very thread. ;-)
And the smell of Arny's poop is on my lips. And the size
of Arny's peepee can be asscertained by measuring my asshole.

Lionel, where are you? Would you like another spanking?
tor b

Marc "Porky Boy" Phillips dragged his fat ass to a keyboard and typed:

I'm a homeowner, have a valid driver's license, children, and a wife. I'm also
a registered voter. And yet I'm on none of those sites. Why? Because I have
an unlisted phone number.

Some detective you are. LOL!

You can be found on "Locate America", Porky. Check for yourself.
tor b

From: (Dogma4e)
Date: 11/15/2003 1:30 PM Central Standard Time

snip

I wrote:

So, either "George M.

Middius" doesn't exist, or he does exist but has no family, has no drivers
license, has never owned a home, has never registered to vote, etc. Which
scenario is more likely? ;-)

He's probably listed under is full name and not his middle initial.

Go to:

http://www.locateamerica.com

and try it both ways, with and without the "M". No result- meaning no
drivers license, no automobile registration, not registered to vote,
no credit history, etc. There is no "George Middius".

It's a common problem with those search engines.

Yep, they have a hard time finding someone who only exists on Usenet.
;-)

tor b

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..

snip

Isn't it a little flaky for an anonymous Usenet rodent-geek

remainder of snarling, angry post deleted

Did I hit a nerve, "George"? :-)

While I have your attention, let me ask a few questions:

Are you an orphan who was found on a doorstep (or in a dumpster)?

Do you have a drivers license?

Ever own or lease a car?

Ever register to vote?

Ever have a bank account?

Ever take out a loan?

Ever have a credit card?

Take your time, "George".
dave weil

On 15 Nov 2003 22:02:06 -0800, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

Yep, they have a hard time finding someone who only exists on Usenet.
;-)

That sounds familiar...

Robert Morein

Default McCarty & Krueger, Inc. ?

"The Big Cheese" wrote in message
George,

You're wrong.

There is a permanent job offer for Mr. Krueger to be the head producer
at Coral Seas Studios if he'd care to fill out the immigration papers as
a first step towards employment.

I believe he and BWRIAAWHINE would make a splendid team working together!

The Big Cheese

It'll give Arny the opportunity to measure the audio performance of web
pages, the sound of silence.

While Arny's studio boasts sound cards, McCarty's boasts unlisted phone
numbers, mail drops under phony names, and scrambled web registrations.

After Arny has someone to beat the crap out of for a few years, maybe he'll
become a sweeter person .

Lionel

tor b wrote:
torresists wrote:

Yes, it is. In fact, it can be found in the title of this very thread. ;-)
And the smell of Arny's poop is on my lips. And the size
of Arny's peepee can be asscertained by measuring my asshole.

Lionel, where are you? Would you like another spanking?

Who is supposed to spank me ?
You ? ;O)

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

After Arny has someone to beat the crap out of for a few years, maybe
he'll become a sweeter person .

Talk about secret longings and externalization. The amazing thing about
Robert Morein is how many times he's had the crap figuratively beaten out of
him, without his learning a darn thing. Right up to the Supreme Court of the
US! Amazing!

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On 15 Nov 2003 22:02:06 -0800, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

Yep, they have a hard time finding someone who only exists on Usenet.
;-)

That sounds familiar...

As usual, Weil can't see a number of things that are obvious.

Arny Krueger

"Erik Squires" wrote in message
ervers.com
I'm not sure that the higher frequencies matter, but having a mere 3
samples per cycle at 15kHz doesn't exactly seem like high resolution
to me.

Given that each sample can be accurate up to within one part in 8 billion,
it can be very accurate.

tor b

dave weil wrote in message . ..
On 15 Nov 2003 22:02:06 -0800, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

Yep, they have a hard time finding someone who only exists on Usenet.
;-)

That sounds familiar...

Would you like to make your confession now? :-)
Dogma4e

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:14:04 -0500, George M. Middius
wrote:

Where I live now, the phone is in somebody else's name.

I know.

How could you know that?

Suzanne told me. ;-)

But if you're really interested in dealing with it, see if you can get
it to tell you what its name is. Then it will have some standing for
accusations that others are lying about their own identities. Until
then, The Thing is nothing more than a ****-stained sewer rat.

Whatever, George.

No, I mean it. See if you can get it to tell us what its real name is.

OK. Here goes: Tor, is your real name Steve Bergson?