Tom

Default XM Radio Install? for 2001 Lexus RX300

Does anyone have any experience installing a Delphi XM radio system in
a 2001 RX300 with GPS?

My Lexus dealer claims that they only will only install XM on the
LS400 series, not the RX due to interferences with the GPS system.
This is a major bummer for me and I am curious if anyone has any
advice (short of buying a new car).

Thanks