fish

Default KRK Studio Monitors for a Desktop (Nearfields Passive and Active)

KRK Studio Monitors for home use behind a large desktop (head level, 3 or 4
feet distant), Powered sub below nearly center with a second Sub off to the
left.

I have a pair of KRK RoKits (6" driver, 1" dome) that sound really nice. I
drive them with a hi-current MOSFET amp sufficiently.

I also have pairs of M-Audio BX8's (8" driver, 1.5" dome, bi-amp powered) as
well as an older set of NHT Zeros (passive). I have a 5.1 surround system