Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,sci.electronics.repair
JohnC JohnC is offline

Default FA: Harman Kardon 230A Receiver

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,sci.electronics.repair
JeffM JeffM is offline

Default What an asshole (was: FA: Harman Kardon 230A Receiver)

JohnC wrote:
[SPAM]cgi.ebay.com[SPAM]

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:GlWDaaVQapQJages.ebay.co.uk/help/newtoebay/usenet-policy.html+*-users-may-not-post-on-Usenet-groups+zzz+suspend-the-user's-eBay-account
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...-zz+Discussion

I hope no one ever again gives this jerk a helping hand:
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...Q-cQ&scoring=d
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,sci.electronics.repair
WindsorFox[_3_] WindsorFox[_3_] is offline

Default What an asshole

JeffM wrote:
JohnC wrote:
[SPAM]cgi.ebay.com[SPAM]

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:GlWDaaVQapQJages.ebay.co.uk/help/newtoebay/usenet-policy.html+*-users-may-not-post-on-Usenet-groups+zzz+suspend-the-user's-eBay-account
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...-zz+Discussion

I hope no one ever again gives this jerk a helping hand:
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...Q-cQ&scoring=d

When it says not to post to Usenet groups, it does not mean groups
that are specifically for that. rec.audio.marketplace is a for sale group.

--

"I've also noted that a couple of my regular spammers
have pretty much switched over to phishing and 419s

"If it's from BRNIC, it's GOT to be blocked" - Buss Error
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,sci.electronics.repair
JeffM JeffM is offline

JohnC wrote:
[SPAM]cgi.ebay.com[SPAM]

WindsorFoxSS wrote:
When it says not to post to Usenet groups, it does not mean groups
that are specifically for that. rec.audio.marketplace is a for sale group.

....and by cross-posting it to a no-ads group, he turned it into spam.
There is no such thing as "a little bit pregnant".
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,sci.electronics.repair
WindsorFox[_3_] WindsorFox[_3_] is offline

JeffM wrote:
JohnC wrote:
[SPAM]cgi.ebay.com[SPAM]

WindsorFoxSS wrote:
When it says not to post to Usenet groups, it does not mean groups
that are specifically for that. rec.audio.marketplace is a for sale group.

...and by cross-posting it to a no-ads group, he turned it into spam.
There is no such thing as "a little bit pregnant".

I never saw the cross post...

--

"I've also noted that a couple of my regular spammers
have pretty much switched over to phishing and 419s
from pecker pills and sawdust tablets." - Bar0

"If it's from BRNIC, it's GOT to be blocked" - Buss Error

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,sci.electronics.repair

"WindsorFox" wrote:

JeffM wrote:
JohnC wrote:
[SPAM]cgi.ebay.com[SPAM]

WindsorFoxSS wrote:
When it says not to post to Usenet groups, it does not mean groups
that are specifically for that. rec.audio.marketplace is a for sale group.

...and by cross-posting it to a no-ads group, he turned it into spam.
There is no such thing as "a little bit pregnant".

I never saw the cross post...

Then learn to read your headers. You crossposted this to:

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,sci.electronics.repair
WindsorFox[_3_] WindsorFox[_3_] is offline

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"WindsorFox" wrote:
JeffM wrote:
JohnC wrote:
[SPAM]cgi.ebay.com[SPAM]

WindsorFoxSS wrote:
When it says not to post to Usenet groups, it does not mean groups
that are specifically for that. rec.audio.marketplace is a for sale group.
...and by cross-posting it to a no-ads group, he turned it into spam.
There is no such thing as "a little bit pregnant".

I never saw the cross post...

Then learn to read your headers. You crossposted this to:

blowme. I admitted I did not originally see the crosspost and that's
the best anyone can do, now get over it.

--

"I've also noted that a couple of my regular spammers
have pretty much switched over to phishing and 419s
from pecker pills and sawdust tablets." - Bar0

"If it's from BRNIC, it's GOT to be blocked" - Buss Error
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,sci.electronics.repair

"WindsorFox" wrote:

blowme.

It's too late. All your neurons are already blown.

I admitted I did not originally see the crosspost and that's
the best anyone can do, now get over it.

Get over it, yourself.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

FA:Harman Kardon AVR80 II THX receiver Steve Kral Marketplace 0 February 7th 06 03:26 AM
FA:Vintage Harman Kardon 730 receiver Marketplace 0 May 9th 04 12:42 PM
Harman Kardon 430 RECEIVER Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 March 2nd 04 08:15 PM
Harman Kardon Receiver AJ Marketplace 0 November 17th 03 04:03 PM
Harman Kardon Receiver AJ Marketplace 0 November 17th 03 04:03 PM