Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default Summertime rock'n'roll

The hills and the lanes call to me. The summer is here. With all that
fresh air I become so energized I build amps and speakers and actually
do some work. See you when the winter rolls around again. Ciao,
friends.

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Lord Valve

Hey, Andre -

I see you still own the joint - ******s and whatnot
dangling from your strings, as usual. They'll never
learn. ;-)

I've been offline (mostly) for some time now - putting
in a fairly grueling regimen of five hours per day on
my Hammond as well as running my shop and online
businesses, so I've missed most of the fun. I'll check
in now and again to see if the monkeys are still screeching
and flinging poo.

Best of luck to you, my friend.

Lord Valve

OK, ******s - have at it. ;-)

Andre Jute wrote:

The hills and the lanes call to me. The summer is here. With all that
fresh air I become so energized I build amps and speakers and actually
do some work. See you when the winter rolls around again. Ciao,
friends.

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Keith G

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...
The hills and the lanes call to me. The summer is here. With all that
fresh air I become so energized I build amps and speakers and actually
do some work. See you when the winter rolls around again. Ciao,
friends.

Have a good summer Jootius, mon vieux. I too am experiencing a 'Fernweh' of
sorts myself with the onset of better weather, although I fear my 'hills and
lanes' will more than likely not take me much further than a little
landscaping, fascia board/soffit repainting and guttering repairs!

I do hope to make a little progress myself with the Firewood Horns in the
coming year, starting with correction networks for the Jerichos which are
still a little 'crunchy' - to quote Serge! (They have had plenty of time to
settle down now and it didn't go away!!) My main target for this year is to
have summat nice with a pair of Lowthers in it ready for the next winter!!

I'm sure you will be missed - I see that someone (Lord Vulva?) has already
shot forward to occupy your place, but I don't see how he can expect to
become "Audio Usenet's No.1 Crossposting Scallywag" with the cloacal
dribblings he seems to consider a worthwhile substitute for your own
erudition and loquacity...??!!

(Maybe he'll get better at it, as he gets into his stride.... ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Lord Valve

Keith G wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Sometimes, phrases need not be well turned to be on target:

"**** off, you bloody ****."

See? Do have a nice day.

Lord Valve
Arrogant Rightwing *******

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Keith G

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

Keith G wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Yes, I see how that *could* possibly work....!! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Glenn Booth

Hi,

"Keith G" wrote in message

Sometimes, phrases need not be well turned to be on target:

"**** off, you bloody ****."

See? Do have a nice day.

Yes, I see how that *could* possibly work....!! ;-)

....but probably not on this occasion.

Toodle pip,

Glenn.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Keith G

"Glenn Booth" wrote in message
Hi,

"Keith G" wrote in message

Sometimes, phrases need not be well turned to be on target:

"**** off, you bloody ****."

See? Do have a nice day.

Yes, I see how that *could* possibly work....!! ;-)

...but probably not on this occasion.

Toodle pip,

Makes me smile - idiots like Loud Vulva crosspost *into* ukra and then tell
us to '**** off' when we give them a little smack!! :-)

(OK, **** off *where* - back to the ng we never left? :-)

You really do hafta larf, do you not.....???

:-))