Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default Pinkerton Lie No 317 reprised: A sociopath commits deja vu

Stewart Pinkerton claims that the THE KISS AMP 300B "Ultrafi" was never
built. He claims not to have seen the photographs. He claims never to
have been told where to find the photographs (though why we should tell
such a piece of sociopathic scum anything at all is another question).
And so on. But the post below is from 17 March 2005, almost a year ago,
and it plainly tells Pinkerton of the photographs on John and Mick's
sites and on my site. It makes Pinkerton out a liar yet again.
Pinkerton responded to the post below, so he can't even lie that he
didn't see it.

The thread was
"Pinkerton Lie No 317 was Why Stewart Pinkerton commits character
assassination"
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au... 5c2934b77cfa8

*******
Thurs, Mar 17 2005 12:04 am

The slimy character assassin Stewart Pinkerton
wrote:
the (so far mythical) KISS amplifier.

This is an outright, instantly disprovable lie. Hardware prototypes of
various input topologies were built and thorougly tested and published
more than a year ago on the sites of the RAT contributors John Byrns
and Mick, and again on my Fiultra site last November.
On the Byrns site for well over a year now:
http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/MZamp.jpg
http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/HWAFhorn.jpg
On Mick's prototype site for well over a year now:
http://www.geocities.com/mixtel99/index.html
where it is actually described as "work in progress".
On the Fiultra site since 4 November:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/KISS%20190.htm
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/K...0T68MZ417A.jpg
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/K...20T91HWAF3.jpg
The photographs show hardware, layout plan, etc, etc, plus the horn for

which the amp is intended. Also on the Fiultra site is extensive
discussion of other aspects of the project.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/KISS%20100.htm
On RAT there has been extensive discussion of the prototype development

for well over a year and it is repeatedly referred to on RAT for over a

year as in use with various speakers, being tested against other
topologies, etc.

With all of that standing, let's hear Pinkerton's lie again:
the (so far mythical) KISS amplifier.

Contrast an amp for which Stewart Pinkerton demanded three months to
design, build, test and describe it. After three months he delivered a
sketch with the device numbers missing! It was unbuilt, untested,
undescribed, a despicable travesty. If there is a mythical,
non-existent amp, it is Pinkerton's KISSass silicon homage to my 300B
project. Pinkerton is as sullen as a rejected woman and now you know
why.

The KISS Amp 300B project was temporarily halted because of Pinkerton's

constant heckling and the tide of silicon **** he washed over us, but
now that we have at long last seen the dumb 1960s cookbook circuit he
put up as competition, I have been discussing in private mail with
other RATs when precisely we should resume the KISS project.

Andre Jute
The Pinkerton Education Fund: give a buck to teach this fool to lie
better

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Dave Plowman (News)

In article . com,
Andre Jute wrote:
Stewart Pinkerton claims

[snip]

FFS. Are you never going to stop? You're like a needle stuck in a groove.

I'd guess nobody on uk.rec.audio gives a stuff about your squabbles so why
cross post it here?

--
*Never test the depth of the water with both feet.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

Default Jute attempts to lie his way out his lies - fascinating

On 21 Feb 2006 08:39:28 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton claims that the THE KISS AMP 300B "Ultrafi" was never
built. He claims not to have seen the photographs. He claims never to
have been told where to find the photographs (though why we should tell
such a piece of sociopathic scum anything at all is another question).
And so on. But the post below is from 17 March 2005, almost a year ago,
and it plainly tells Pinkerton of the photographs on John and Mick's
sites and on my site. It makes Pinkerton out a liar yet again.
Pinkerton responded to the post below, so he can't even lie that he
didn't see it.

Sure I saw it - but what has that 'development mule' as you yourself
described it, have to do with the vapourware that is KISS? See below
for Jute's own admission that the KISS 300B project is unfinished.

wrote:
[...]

Shame that (a) you now admit that the KISS 300B project was halted and
is not complete, and (b) that you're so incompetent that you think
KISASS has *anything* to do with what you'd find in a '60s design
manual. In fact, anyone putting KISASS forward as a commercial design
would have been fired on the spot - as would anyone putting forward
that misbegotten abortion called KISS.

KISASS exists as an exercise in design given the constraints of
single-ended operation, low power and no global feedback. In no way
would I ever describe it as a *good* amplifier, it's simply a better
example of how to do that kind of thing, if you really do believe that
the first watt is crucial, that class AB operation is fundamentally
inferior, and that global feedback causes audible problems. It's
simply a quieter, lower distortion, and more reliable SS example of
the basic philosophy.

Andre Jute
The Pinkerton Education Fund: give a buck to teach this fool to lie
better

If you've finished ploughing through all the above ranting, readers
should note that in all the cases above, the photographs show an
amplifier (the 'minus Zero' ) which Jute himself describes as 'a
development mule for the KISS driver stage'. He then just last week
mysteriously produces a photograph of what he claims is a KISS
amplifier. According to Jute/McCoy, this is the first time in the
history of audio that someone produced a complete amplifier *before*
the 'development mule for the driver stage'.

I leave our gentle readers to conclude who here is the attack-thread
generating, lying psycopath, with delusions of grandeur.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

The correct term for Mr. McCoy's affliction is "Confabulation"... it is
a clinical term that essentially describes the state of confusion of
beliefs, actual memories and pure wishful thinking (imagination).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation

Mr. McCoy lives in a rich, carefully fabricated and maintained fantasy
world wherein he is a near superman capable of great feats of will and
accomplishment. When reality intrudes, he reacts badly. Sadly, he will
remain on this rant until either his medication kicks in or he is
diverted by another fantasy.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:58:34 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article . com,
Andre Jute wrote:
Stewart Pinkerton claims

[snip]

FFS. Are you never going to stop? You're like a needle stuck in a groove.

I'd guess nobody on uk.rec.audio gives a stuff about your squabbles so why
cross post it here?

Simple really. Jute is a psychopath, desperate for attention and
suffering from a severe case of Munchausen's Syndrome. Have you seen
the ludicrous claims he makes for half-a-dozen 'glittering careers',
including being an intelligence officer, big game hunter, racing
driver and professional gambler? It would be truly hilarious, were he
not such a bitter old burnout, hiding on the fringes of academia in an
Irish backwater, desperate for his 'aesthetic superiority' to be
acknowledged.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Fella

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

I leave our gentle readers to conclude who here is the attack-thread
generating, lying psycopath, with delusions of grandeur.

Jute is right all along. He has put forth irrefutable evidence that puts
you, as usual, in the WRONG. This is as obvious as the fact that you are
an abusive, negative, anti-social, pathetic, and perhaps masochistic old
fart very keen on making enemies on the usenet. All this disgusting
humiliation, all this shame and misery you bring upon yourself should
not come as a surprise to you, you know very well that with your severe
attitude problems you deserve much much worse. Bad luck to you in
eventually getting what you deserve.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

"Fella" wrote in message
Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

I leave our gentle readers to conclude who here is the attack-thread
generating, lying psycopath, with delusions of grandeur.

Jute is right all along. He has put forth irrefutable evidence that puts
you, as usual, in the WRONG. This is as obvious as the fact that you are
an abusive, negative, anti-social, pathetic, and perhaps masochistic old
fart very keen on making enemies on the usenet.

Then you agree that Jute is an idiot lying sack of ****, who never built
anything other than a house of cards, and is probably one of your relatives.

All this disgusting
humiliation, all this shame and misery you bring upon yourself should not
come as a surprise to you, you know very well that with your severe
attitude problems you deserve much much worse. Bad luck to you in
eventually getting what you deserve.

Thank you for showing us that you can project as well as Jute/McCoy.
When you're together with Mr. McCoy, do you pitch or catch?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
dizzy

Fella wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

I leave our gentle readers to conclude who here is the attack-thread
generating, lying psycopath, with delusions of grandeur.

Jute is right all along. He has put forth irrefutable evidence that puts
you, as usual, in the WRONG.

Siding with garbage like "Jute" is a great way to get yourself
ostracized. Although I don't doubt that you don't care...

This is as obvious as the fact that you are
an abusive, negative, anti-social, pathetic, and perhaps masochistic old
fart very keen on making enemies on the usenet. All this disgusting
humiliation, all this shame and misery you bring upon yourself should
not come as a surprise to you, you know very well that with your severe
attitude problems you deserve much much worse. Bad luck to you in
eventually getting what you deserve.

Were you looking in the mirror when you said that? Because if you
were, I agree 100%.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

Thank you for showing us that you can project as well as Jute/McCoy.
When you're together with Mr. McCoy, do you pitch or catch?

Why such a homophobic response?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

Why such a homophobic response?

You are absolutely right to ask this question, although the response is
not necessarily homophobic as much as it may be a matter of simple
curiosity. If Mr. McCoy had any sort of committed relationship (with
another human being, that is), he would simply not behave as he does.
He is a sad enough person that there is no need for an ad hominum
attack and he fails on the facts such that embelishment is unnecessary.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Fella

dizzy wrote:

Fella wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

[...]

I don't give two cents to idiot suck-puppets such as yourself, you suck
away.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Fella

wrote:
"Fella" wrote in message

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

I leave our gentle readers to conclude who here is the attack-thread
generating, lying psycopath, with delusions of grandeur.

Jute is right all along. He has put forth irrefutable evidence that puts
you, as usual, in the WRONG. This is as obvious as the fact that you are
an abusive, negative, anti-social, pathetic, and perhaps masochistic old
fart very keen on making enemies on the usenet.

Then you agree that Jute is an idiot lying sack of ****, who never built
anything other than a house of cards, and is probably one of your relatives.

I am saying not such thing. You obviously know how to read and rote. But
you don't understand what you read, nor even what you write!

"How many QSC amps have you listened to? Not all are the same."

Does that ring a bell?

All this disgusting

humiliation, all this shame and misery you bring upon yourself should not
come as a surprise to you, you know very well that with your severe
attitude problems you deserve much much worse. Bad luck to you in
eventually getting what you deserve.

Thank you for showing us that you can project as well as Jute/McCoy.
When you're together with Mr. McCoy, do you pitch or catch?

Look at what the bitter psycho pukerton says boy: "I leave our gentle
readers to conclude who here is the ..." The stew or warts pukerton is
explicitly *asking* for others' opinions. In this situation, obviously
Jute is right, that's all I said, I just put forth my opinion.. You've
been suckpuppetting your head borg arny around here left and right,
through thick and thin, constantly, patiently, subserviantly for god
knows since when. Turn on your self awareness machine boy! Duhmikey! Man
you are rockbottom dumb, just no two ways about it.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
ink.net...

Thank you for showing us that you can project as well as Jute/McCoy.
When you're together with Mr. McCoy, do you pitch or catch?

Why such a homophobic response?

Why such an invalid assumption?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ups.com...
Why such a homophobic response?

You are absolutely right to ask this question, although the response is
not necessarily homophobic as much as it may be a matter of simple
curiosity. If Mr. McCoy had any sort of committed relationship (with
another human being, that is), he would simply not behave as he does.
He is a sad enough person that there is no need for an ad hominum
attack and he fails on the facts such that embelishment is unnecessary.

Do you pitch, or catch?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

Sorry, don't play 'baseball'... I hope you are not too disappointed.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry, don't play 'baseball'... I hope you are not too disappointed.

I neither pitch nor catch, I go for the muff.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

But seldom catch it...

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...
But seldom catch it...

"At least" I throw back the little ones.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

Use a bigger hook...

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA